Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Forever Friends Wedding

Woot woot .. I got a card .. I got a card !! Yippee I'm so happy I managed to do me a card this week. It's been so hot and sticky.. about 37C, that I haven't been doing any crafting at all. Besides this, I didn't even have any type of cooling equipment in my craft room, 'cos this is the first year that I did any in Summer, never needed it before. Well, seeing my frustration, OH yesterday went and bought me a little fan for my room :)

Ha ha this is much better, I could do something now..

and just in time too, 'cos I just couldn't keep my hands off all the goodies that the postman brought me this week!

First it was the Forever Friends Stamps which I won last week from the Forever Friends Challenge Blog and then it was the candy which I won in May from Fany!!! Have to take a pic to show you all the goodies that was in the box!! Thank you so much xxx

Look what I did ..



I followed this sketch for my card.



and this photo for inspiration as well.



The image I coloured with my promarkers and the embossing I did that with one of the goodies in Fany's candy :))) Hope you like it.

These are my challenges.

1 - Forever Friends Challenge - THE SKETCH
2 - The Crafty Pad Challenge No 80 - THE PHOTO INSPIRATION
3 - Wild Orchid Challenge No 1 - SAY IT WITH FLOWERS
4 - Papertake Weekly Challenges - CUTIE PATOOTIE
5 - Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge No 13 - HERE COMES THE BRIDE
6 - The Creative Cottage Challenge No 19 -
TOUCHY FEEL ... for my flowers, ribbon and embossing.

Thank you so much for looking today.

Hugs
xxx

PS... did you see my new badge??? Woopeee :)) I made the TOP 5 at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS :)))

22 comments:

Kathyk said...

Your card is so cute Dora

Kathyk

DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the ribbon and embossing! Can't wait to see all your goodies!

Rebekah said...

This is just gorgeous Dora! I love that cute image, lucky you winning all those goodies! Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge hugs Rebekah xx

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card, Dora! It's always fun when new stuff comes in the mail.

Jennifer

Cheryl said...

oh dora loveing this the images is so cute and love the embossing on this too love hug cheryl xxxxxxxx

Cheryl said...

oh well done too hun on making the top 5 at passion for promarkers,hugs cheryl xxxx

Jane said...

Your card is just darling. I love the bears!!!! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles CC.
Hugs,
Jane

Joanne Gilch said...

Dora, lovely card. The all pink and white is so perfect and then you added a touch of cream with the flowers. Thank you for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles.

Cec said...

This is just the sweetest card. I love the image and those flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles.
hugs!
Cec

Cor* said...

I just love your perfectly clean cards. So elegant & tasteful! Following the sketch perfectly! Top 5 at Passion for Promarkers!! What the??? You are rocking the house girl! So glad you got a fan, cuz I really want to see more of your beautiful creations!!

Kelly said...

OMG Dora, what a great take on the challenge. I LOVE it! The embossing is incredible and I love how you used the ribbon! Great card!

Jo Davies said...

Awww Dora, so cute and clean! I love it, absolutely stunning! Hugs Jo xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Dora what a beautiful card...really adore the flowers you have used. :)

Thank you for entering the crafty pad challenge. :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Adria the Copic-less said...

OOH just look at those adorable, pudgy wudgy teddy bears!! Teddy bears hugging!!! OMG the cute is killing me!!!

Sande said...

Your card is so adorable!

Thanks for joining us this time at Forever Friends!

Hugs, Sande

Jodi said...

Aww, just too sweet and cute!! Love these bears and your sweet pink!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Katina said...

Definitely cute as can be Dora! Lovely fresh card - beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW x

Heidi said...

Adorable card Dora. Your colouring is fantastic. These ff bears are so cute!

Rhonda said...

AAAAW!!! Your card is soooo pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles

April Rose said...

What a beautiful, elegant card, with an adorable image--I love it all! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge!
Hugs,
April

Lawren said...

OOHH, I love your card. Gorgeous! I love the colors, the embossing, the coloring. Lovely. Thanks for joing us at Daisy Doodles Challenge.

Monika Reeck said...

Awww this is really cuuutee..love your ribbon and embelishent sooo sweeettt...ADORABLE CARD...good luck with the challenge...thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...