Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Wedding Card

One last card for me this week and then I got two scheduled posts which I'm really hoping will work out fine .. do come by and have a look :)

I made this card this week for a colleague of mine who asked me to do a wedding card for her to give out. Found me some time today, between packing and sorting out last minute things, and thought I would post it as well.



For my card I used my lovely LOTV Wedding Stamp which I bought last month when they had the free postage. I coloured it with my promarkers, adding white with my gel pen.

This is the sketch that I followed..



and these are my challenges

1 - Pear Tree Designs Challenge 11 - THE SKETCH
2 - Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 11 - MONOCHROMATIC
3 - Wild Orchid Challenge 2 - LOVELY LACE
4 - Paper Jewels Challenge 6 - MONOCHROMATIC
5 - Creative Inspirations Challenge 39 - ANYTHING
6 - Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - CAS
7 - Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight Challenge - PUNCHES ... yes sorry didn't mention it.. my punches are the flowers which were punched using my Martha Stewart Water Lily Punch.
8 - Crafty Creations Challenge 79 - WEDDING OR ANNIVERSARY

Well that's all for today and this week as well as I will be on vacation as from tomorrow.

Big hugs
xxx

19 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely card,Dora...have a great holiday.

Cath Wilson said...

What an elegant card - very pretty. I'm presuming the flowers are punched, though I don't recognise the punch?

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Have a great holiday!

Cheryl said...

oh dora hunny this is one stunning card,gosh its really beautiful hun love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Davi said...

This is just beautiful!! Love the softness, embossing and the lovely image! So glad you shared with us this week at TT! Hope to see you next week.

DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so pretty!! Love how soft it looks!

theCook said...

I love this wedding card! I didn't know about this lovely LOTV stamp... so beautiful!

Donna said...

Fab card, it's gorjusss!

Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs and good luck

Donna x

Kelly said...

Ooooh this is so very pretty Dora, it's perfect for the challenge! Love the image and the soft feel to the card. Enjoy your vacation!

Jenny said...

This is so beautiful and elegant! There's nothing classier then a white wedding card. Thanks for playing along in the Paper Jewels challenge :)

Annie@Ambriel said...

so so very pretty. Love the soft colours

jennruggeri75 said...

So beautiful! I love the white and embossing!!! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week!

Sarah said...

Very pretty card, enjoy your holiday!

craftyb said...

aw this is just beautiful! it is so soft and delicate and pretty...LOVE your image and the embossed background is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

Lauren said...

What a beautiful and elegant card! Perfect for a wedding! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! We hope to see you again next week!

Lauren

Vee said...

Stunning card Dora, I love the colours they are so elegant.
xx Vee

Dena said...

A perfect wedding card! Love the embossing!
Thanks so much for joining in the Wild Orchid challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

fionalawlor said...

Wow this card is stunning! The embossing and lace are gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers :o)
Fiona x

judie said...

love it, the colours are so great well done

thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Tammy said...

I hope you are having a wonderful vacation. Your card is just beautiful.
smiles...Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...