Followers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lulu

Hi everyone. It's Thursday, so today I have my card as a Guest Designer at the  Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog. This week the theme is to use a BORDER PUNCH... or more if you like ... :) .. and for my card I used my Martha Stewart lace border punch and did another Christmas Card.


I used one of the new stamps available at the Crafty Sentiments Store...  the cute Lulu, which I coloured with my promarkers and today I added some glitter as well on her outfit. The papers and sentiment tag were a freebie in the issue 35 of 'Let's Make Cards' magazine.

A close-up of Lulu and the glitter ..

and this is the sketch that I followed to make my card.

I am entering my card in these challenges :

1 - Friday Sketchers 121 - THE SKETCH
2 - Charisma Cardz Challenge 39 - CHRISTMAS CRAFTING
3 - Creative Inspirations Challenge 80 - CHRISTMAS
4 - Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 19 - PUNCHES
5 - Wild Orchid Challenge 6 - RIBBONS and BOWS
6 - The Crafty Pad Challenge 90 - CHRISTMAS SPARKLE
7 - Pile It On Challenges - CUTE and CHARMING
8 - Totally Gorjuss Challenge 49 - CHRISTMAS
9 - Sew Many Challenges No 28 - CHRISTMAS
10 - Simple Doodles Challenge 27 - PHOTO INSPIRATION this one...



and now a little bit of exciting news for me.. woo hooo :))) ... I made the Top 3 this week at I Love Promarkers  and also was featured at Flutter By Wednesdays with my White on White card ....



yippeee :.... I was really thrilled when I saw that :)

Thank you for stopping by today

Hugs
xxx

28 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Stunnign Christmas Card Dora!!!!! Yay so fab (sorry bit over excited) Jo xxx

Tammylee said...

Very pretty love the pinks!

Axa said...

Oh my gosh I love it! I think I need that punch now...lol. I love the glitter you added to her clothes!

Josephine said...

Congratulations! It's very well-deserved.

Gorgeous 'new' card - I love the colours and the sparkle.

Heather said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, love the colours and of course a cute image :)

Claudine Poch said...

Wow, this is goregous! Great coloring and the glitter looks fabulous!

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Dora, love the sweet image & well done on your top 3. you more than deserve it.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Brenda Brown said...

Love Lulu, your colouring up and the added glitter. Great card.
Congrats on your Top 3, that white on white card is simply stunning - so well deserved. Luv B xxxx

Rebekah said...

So so stunning Dora! You have done an amazing job with her and she is so pretty in those colours, love that ribon too hugs Rebekah xx

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card, Dora! I love the colors. Congrats on your wins.

Jennifer

annieambriel said...

Love your card. Love the glitter on her cap.. .so pretty :D

Cheryl said...

oh wow this is stunning love the coulrs well done on your win too love cheryl xxx

Cor* said...

Congrats on Flutterby!!
Love that first card. Just the right amount of glitter! Great layout and lace punch ! I gotta get me one of them!!! Another Stunner!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful card! Love the sparkle and the awesome colors! Congrats on your white card, another beautiful card!!

Tammy said...

Congrats...and this card is so pretty...love that image.
smiles...Tammy

TinaB said...

This is beautiful xx Thank you for playing at The Crafty Pad Hugs Tina xx

Kelly said...

Oh Dora what a gorgeous card! I love everything about this card. Especially the use of the border punch and the sparkle! Congratulation of your white on white card being featured at Flutter By Wednesday...it is GORGEOUS!

Gez said...

Fabulous cards. Love your choice of colours & the images are so cute. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss. Gez.xx

maxine said...

Lovely cards thanks for playing along at the crafty pad

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful card and lovely colors.
The image is so cute and the glitter is great on the hat.
Thank you for playing with us at Simple Doodles, and we hope you'll join us in our next challenge too.

Tip Top said...

Beautiful! Do like the sparkle! Thanks for joining in with our Simple Doodles challenge - hope you can join us next time!

BethieJ said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I LOVE that image!!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO this week!
Have a GREAT day!

Leah the Orange said...

these are LOVELY, Dora! your Charisma card is just fantastic - the pastels and the little girl in pink is just perfect! thanks for joining the Charisma Gals this week!

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Kim said...

Awww...so cute! Love the punch details. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Tina said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love all elements! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week!

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

Wow!! Love this card!!! Your colouring is absolute stunning. Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz Challenges this week!

Trish Hughes said...

love what you did, thanks for playing along with SD!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...