Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Daisy

Hello, good afternoon. It's another lovely sunny day here in Malta, a bit warm too... I wonder when Autumn is really going to start here!!! Well, I still got me an Autumn card today and it's my card as a Guest Designer for the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.

This week we are sponsored by The Stamping Boutique and the theme is AUTUMN / FALL COLOURS. For my card today I used this new gorgeous stamp called Daisy, which I coloured with my promarkers. I have never done an Autumn themed card before, so this is another first for me, but as always, I really enjoyed making it.
I decided to try something different with my ribbon today and so I ruffled it up, very easy.. I first stitched in the centre of the ribbon with my sewing machine and then pulled one of the threads.

The dotted paper was a freebie in the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine, while the other is from the Papermania Flowery Colossal Pack. Can't remember from where I got the flowers though, I do however remember from where I got the centre pieces.... Those are beads which I recycled from an old necklace which was going to end in the trash!!! he he :) Like ?

Now why not hop over to the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog, there is a lovely freebie for you as tomorrow it's the birthday of our lovely Jo, but be quick as it won't be there for long.............. 
I am entering my card in these challenges :
2 - CES Challenge 6  - A HAT
5 - Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 41 - AUTUMN COLOURS
6 - Wild Orchid Challenge 7 - STITCH IT UP
9 - ALY's Sunday Challenge 26 - AT LEAST 2 DPs & 2 BUTTONS
10 - Charisma Cardz Challenge 40 - AUTUMN


30 comments:

Cor* said...

STUN- NING!!!! This is perfect. I was going to ask if the ribbon came like that--it is perfect! and all the other stitching is great too. I can't believe you've never done an Autumn card! This rocks girl!!!

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely card,Dora.

Brubs said...

Hi Dora,
what a beautiful card!!!!
Very good
Brubs

Jill said...

Wow that is gorgeous! I love everything about it, the flowers, the image, the papers, the stitiching! Thanks for joining in at Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

Josephine said...

So, so pretty, and the colours are just fabulous! A stunning card.

TG said...

Gorgeous card Dora, and fabulous recycling! Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Jo Davies said...

Stunning card Dora, loving the ribbon and flowers, great colours too! Hugs JO xxx

Rebekah said...

This is os os gorgeous Dora! I love the scrunched ribbon and all that stitching is so so lovely! Fab colouring too hugs Rebekah xx

Brenda Brown said...

Just gorgeous Dora - love the colours, the ribbon, the flowers, the image ....... you get the picture?
Luv B xxx

Marianne said...

Love this stamp! Love the ribbon and the stitching!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge,
Marianne

Julie said...

Super card - great autumnal colours! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, hugs, Juliexx

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Dora. Your stitching are fantastic. Beautiful coloring too. Hugs, Nataliya.

Sue C said...

Lovely card Dora, the colour scheme is beautiful and I love the stitching. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Tami said...

Great card thanks so much for playing at Aly's

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Dora. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Shirley said...

A stunning card Dora. I love all the lovely rich colours of Autumn you have used. It makes a perfect combination of colours for our challenge this week at Kaboodledoodles.
Thank you for playing along and we hope you join us for our next challenge.

Bev said...

wonderful card Dora. loving the colours. xxx

Claudine Poch said...

This is a gorgeous card!

craftybunny said...

This is just gorgeous.Love the rich colours.Thanks for joining us at CSSC :D
Lisa x

**Farrah** said...

Hi Dora, I'm so glad you've joined us again at Kaboodle Doodles. Especially with this AMAZING card! Really stunning, I love everything about it! The ribbon is great, the flowers are perfect, and the stitching finishes it just right!
Farrah

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Gemma said...

wow Dora this is amazing, I love your use of stitching here! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Kelly said...

This card is absolutely breathtaking. I love everything about it...the colors and papers you used...the stitching...the image...what you did with the ribbon...the flowers...EVERYTHING is gorgeous!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Dora,
What a little stunner this is. The image looks lovely & what a great way to do the ribbon. Love the colour scheme & the recycling is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

This is an awesome Fall card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Jac said...

Love what you have done wiht the ribbon it looks awesome, very cute wee buttons and the colours are so rich - love it all! xx

Anja's KortKreasjoner said...

Such a fab card. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week. Good Luck.
Hugs, Anja

Debs said...

such a sweet card and fab recycling :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

Kate's Makes said...

A gorgeous card and i love that image! Thanks for playing along with our SFTW challenge! :o) Kate x

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in beautiful colours and nice details! Thanks for joining us for our WOC challenges :)
Hugs, Lena K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...