Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kiki Kitty

I'm back... he he yes, not planned, was going to do this tomorrow but just realised that one of the challenges for which I made this card is ending now woops !!! So here it is ...

I'm using this adorable stamp, Kiki Kitty  from Pollycraftdesigns now, which of course I coloured with my promarkers and then added some glitter to her dress... didn't manage to get the shine on my picture, no matter how I tried....

...but I did manage to get the sparkle shine from these bubble stickers ... click on the picture for a closer look....
 

The border punch is Martha Stewart and this is the nice sketch that I followed..

And these are the challenges:
1 - Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge 52 - A BIRTHDAY CARD FOR A CHILD + SPARKLE
2 - Totally Gorjuss Challenge 50 - THE SKETCH
3 - Pollycraft Monday Challenge 64 - ANYTHING
4 - Incy Wincy Designs Challenge 62 - SPARKLY GLITTER
5 - Wild Orchid Challenge 7 - STITCH IT UP
6 - Cretive Inspirations Challenge 81 - BIRTHDAYS
7 - A Spoonfull Of Sugar Challenge124 - SPARKLE AND GLITTER

17 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh dora hun this is really beautiful love that image and the coulrs you have used are so bright and cheery love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

Kat said...

What a sweet image. Love how you've used our sketch. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dora
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us on our Birthday celebration at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

JLJ Designs said...

So cute! I love the bright colors.

Jennifer

Cor* said...

Another Stunner. Sometimes I find holding the card in my palm against a window light, helps me to get the sparkle in the picture! You are so cute always thanking me for leaving comments, hey, that's my job as your blogging friend!! If your cards sucked I wouldn't !! LOL- joking! I love the cute lil flowers, so nice to see a card NOT using Wild Orchids (not just your cards, I mean cards in general)! Very sweet card!

Katy said...

Hi Dora! Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck! hugs. Katy. xxx

NGCARDS said...

Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

elsi67 said...

So cute! Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

Kelly said...

What a super cute card Dora! Great take on the sketch! The paper is perfect with the added flowers and the image is adorable!

Mona Evy said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge.

Amy said...

This is so cute, fabulous coloring and I love the bubble sticker they go perfectly with the paper you used! Awesome card!

chrissy xx said...

It really is a gorgeous card. LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx
p.s. Thank you sooo much for the lovely comments you have left me.

Crafting Joanne said...

A gorgeous card, love all the funky colours.


Thanks for joining us this week over at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Mandy said...

Hi Dora,stunning card,love the sweet image and the bright colours and flowers are fab..I always have trouble with taking pics to show glitter as well,there must be a solution somewhere?...
Mandy xx

Cheryl said...

Oh this is so very cute,love the bright colours and beautifully coloured image!!!
Hugs xx

Ingrid said...

What a beautiful card you made. Love the stitching you did.
Thanks for entering our challenge this week at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
Hugs Ingrid

Andrea said...

So cute!
xAndrea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...