Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Snow Angel

Hi, happy Saturday! I had a very busy one today as Keith got his friends over for a birthday party... but it went really well, and they were very nice too. I still managed to do me a card though, another Christmas Card. I had so much fun making this card and colouring this adorable stamp with my lovely promarkers. The stamp by the way, is Snow Angel from Karen's Doodles, loooove these stamps... 
The papers which I used are freebie ones from the magazine Let's Make Cards and the sentiment stamp is also a freebie from this month's Quick Cards Magazine. The snowflake punch is from Docrafts and its the one I bought when I was with Sandra this week. I again did some distressing on my card, around the main image only this time and on the snow as well, and added also lots of glitter..... I told you I liked it :))
and this is the sketch that I followed ... I will definitely be making another card or two with this sketch as I really loved it.

I am entering my card into these challenges  
1 - Cute Card Thursday 135 - THE SKETCH
2 - Karens Doodles 33 - DISTRESS IT
3 - Colour Create 56 - PURPLE, ACQUA and WHITE
4 - Crafty Cardmakers 32 - USE A FREEBIE
5 - 2 Sisters Challenge 10 - ANYTHING GOES
6 - Totally Gorjuss 53 - SPARKLE
7 - Stamp Something - USE A DIGI
8 - Wild Orchid Challenge 8 - PASTELS
9 - Sarah Hurley 14 - CHRISTMAS but NO RED or GREEN

and also at Moving Along With The Times. This week the theme is USE YOUR PROMARKERS and they are this week being sponsored by ... LETRASET... wooo hoo... :))

31 comments:

Fleur said...

Dora, this is really awesome, What an adorable image & perfectly put together.
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

beadz said...

Your card is adorable! I really love everything about it! Thanks for playing with us at Karen's Doodles and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Cheryl said...

oh hun love this image and as usuall its so beautifully colred really love,the papers you have used too hugs cheryl xxx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is such a great image! So super fun!

joey said...

Hi Dora

gorgeous card,love the image colours and layout, thanks for joining us at karens doodles

Joey.xx

dot-scrap said...

Oh wauw...love everything about your card. Purple is my favorite color. Love your coloring...you make your image come alive.
Amazing job.
Thank you so much for joining us at Karens Doodles this week.
Good luck.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card,Dora.

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous. LOve the colours, LOve the image. LOve Everything.
Chrissyxx

annieambriel said...

This is just gorgeous!!!. Love the snow sunk effect.. Wonderfully comfortable in the snow.. great card.

ona_i_ja said...

Dora, this card is stunning. I love your colours!!

Hugs,
Agnieszka

Peri said...

Fabulous card - love the purple! Your colouring is awesome. Thank you for playing along at Karen's Doodles this week.
Peri xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

Wow, this card is just adorable in every way - the image, your colouring, the layout, the dimensional snow, the big snowflakes, ribbon, all of it! Gorgous card, wow!

Dawn said...

Dora I love this one, the colours, the image, oh everything, its brilliant. x

Lisa Jane said...

what a fun card - cute image an di love the lilac colours
Thanks for joining us at sarah hurley this week
Lisa ;)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Lovely card, beautiful colours and I love the image. Good luck, thanks for joining us this week over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi x

tanjaak said...

Hi! Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles this week.
hugs, Tanja

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Cordine

Faye said...

I absolutely LOVE this image it is so cute and the card is lovely. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. xx

Craftyanny said...

Cute as a button, s smashing card
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles this week. Good luck
Anne x

Mary said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along @ 2 Sisters Challenges.

Amy said...

Oh, this is such a fun card! The image is adorable and I love the purple with all the snowflakes, very cool looing! Awesome card!

Sandy Hulsart said...

Dora, another beautiful card. Love the purple and those a fabulous snowflakes. I agree, it is a great sketch. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

Jack said...

Beautiful card - love the colours. And that image is just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Cheryl said...

So adorable,love that image and all the glitter......a beautiful card!!!
Hugs xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, Ah this is such a sweet card. What a fabby image and Lurve all the glitter. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

Kelly said...

Oh Dora, how I love the non-traditional colors of this card and the paper you used is perfect for this sweet image. Love the snowflake punch too!

fionalawlor said...

Oh wow this card is stunning! I dunno how I missed this freebie paper it's gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Erin... said...

super sweet, great colors! Thanks for sharing your digi with us at Stamp Something this week! Hope to see you again soon!

kelli said...

fabulous card! thanks for joining us at MAWTT :)

Trina said...

This is absolutely too cute! I love the colors and the "snow" around the everything!

Sarah Hurley said...

gorgeous card!

Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges

Sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...