I decided to go for green and used the gorgeous Lil Lolita Willow stamp, which I coloured with my promarkers.
ahhh ...those eyes... she is just so so ... adorable..
Here is my card. I used papers from The Cutting Cafe, did some stitching today, used a scalloped die cut, which I embossed, and then my Martha Stewart leaf punch ..
and some lovely green flowers from Michaels for the final touch.
Hope you like it. I'm entering my card in these challenges today.
- Tickled Pink Stamps 10 - BLACK, WHITE + 1 COLOUR
- Wild Orchid 19 - DIEING TO PUNCH IT OUT
- Little Claire's 2 - FLOWERS
- Penny's Challenges 48 - GREEN
- Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Paper Play 10 - GREEN or GOOD LUCK
- The Secret Crafter Saturday 125 - FLOWERS FOR MUM
Thank you for looking...