Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bobby

Hello girls, how are you today? Hope well and not like my little teddy here on my card. Poor thing, he looks like he caught a bug..... Isn't he cute, that is Bobby, one of today's new releases at Crafty Sentiments and it's also time for a new challenge yay !

The theme this week is ANIMALS and for my card today I just had to use some of my new papers which my postman delivered this week, and which were from the gift I had won from Quick Cards. The border punch is Martha Stewart and I did the sentiment on a Word Document which I then cut out in a tag.

Of course, had to add some flowers. These lovely flowers were a gift from my very first follower, Kelly. Just hadn't used these yet and so glad I hadn't as they seem to have been made just for these papers... look at the colours how they match, I am so pleased with the result  :)  I also used my leaf die cut today, which this time I cut in three pieces for something different. .. love how it turned out.


Hope you like my card today. Don't forget to pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog for more inspiration, this week all the girls are using different stamps of the darling Bobby and the lucky winner will win our new Mini Kit Release Pack
as well as some digis from our sponsor Sassy Studio Designs.


Before I go now, I also wanted to show you some new baby sentiments that Suzette has created this week. Lovely aren't they, can't wait to use them.


I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- Wild Orchid Challenge 19 - DIEING TO PUNCH IT OUT
- Scrap Creations 15 - ANYTHING GOES
Alphabet Challenge - S is for STRIPES
AUD Sentiments 24 - GET WELL SOON

Thanks for looking.
Hugs
xxx


23 comments:

Rebekah said...

This is fab Dora those papers are so yummy great colours! hugs Rebekah xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a sweet card Love it, Hazelxoxo

may-chu said...

Awww! cute card! I would get better for sure if I got one of these.

Bev said...

Stunning card hun, papers and colours are fab.
Bev xx

Liesbeth said...

What a lovely card Dora, so cute, and nice colours.
gr. Liesbeth

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous Dora, I love those papers with the shapes of purple.

Suzette said...

Fab card Dora, papers are lovely too.

Hugs
Suzette x

Jo Davies said...

Just fab Dora, love the layout and colours! JO xxx

Céline said...

Hi Dora,
your card is gorgeous. love the combo with this so beautifull papers. cute image. love your MS punch
hugs
céline

Mary J said...

How lovely Dora! He is such a cutie!

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge this week.

Audrey said...

What a super cute card. I love the flowers and the layout. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Mandy said...

This is wonderful Dora,I love your new papers and the image is adorable...Great idea with your leaf...
Mandy x

chrissy xx said...

Ahh!! What a sweetie. LOve your papers and that MS punch.
Chrissyxx

Kitty said...

Such a lovely cute card! Love the muted colours too. Perfect!

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire!

Hugs
Kitty x

Julie said...

cute card. Thanks for joining us in our Get Well challenge at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie

Kristen said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us in this weeks Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge!

Kristen said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us in this weeks Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge!

Amy said...

This is super cute. I love that sweet little bear. The colors are wonderful!!! Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge.

Kelly said...

Great get well card. I love the little bear! Sure to put a smile on the face of someone that wasn't feeling well.

Lisette Morris said...

So Cute! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

coldwaters2 said...

I love this image Dora it is just perfect for our challenge at Aud Sentiments, unfortunately I never got around to using it as I was not well enough to make a card but I have so enjoyed seeing Bobby depicted in some wonderful cards, thank you for joining us.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Dora, oh what a gorgeous card. Bobby is certainly a cutie and this card would put a smile on anyone's face that received it and wasn't feeling too good. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...