Hello girls, hope you are having a great week. It's time for another challenge at Crafty Sentiments and this week the theme is a simple JUST FOR YOU, nice and easy .
For my DT Card today I wanted to go for some bright and springy colours so I chose the sweet and cute Lily as she reminds me of just that! I coloured her with my lovely promarkers, the papers ... errrm don't know from where I got them this time sorry and the punch is Martha Stewart.
My flowers today are silk one and are from DoCrafts. Had them for quite some time .. as I never seemed to fit them anywhere, but today they seemed to be just right... Here is a close up of the sweet Lily now with some added freckles :)
I would like to enter my card in these challenges today:
- Wild Orchid 18 - ANYTHING GOES
- Papertake Weekly - LEMON ZINGY
- Lothian Crafts - BRIGHT COLOURS
- By The Cute and Girly - SPRINGTIME
- Fab n Funky 63 - MAKE IT GIRLY
- For Fun Challenges - SPRING
- Stampin For The Weekend 5 - SPRINGTIME
- Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Bunny Zoes Crafts 9 - SPRING FLOWERS EVERYWHERE
- The Paper Players 37 - SPRING HAS SPRUNG
Before I go now, I wanted to show you some new sentiments that Suzette has created this week. Lovely aren't they, can't wait to use them.
Thanks for looking today.