Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Little Pixie called Mattie

This is a card I did today .. I needed a 'Missing You' card and thought this adorable little pixie, called Mattie, was just perfect for what I wanted. 


Mattie is a freebie too... wow awesome .. and so a big thank you first must go to the creator, Sara Sherlock for this adorable stamp.. Thank you Sara. I had so much fun making this card and really hope you like what I did with her. xx

For my card . I coloured stamp with my promarkers, computer generated sentiment, flower with my new CREAlies flower die, leaves with my MS punch.. 


and today I added some glitter as well. Don't, or rather, rarely do this, but I felt that today it was the final touch that my pixie needed.

I followed this sketch today ..

and I am entering my card in these challenges 

Flutter By Wednesdays 146 - THE SKETCH
Passion for Promarkers 92 - IN THE GARDEN
Do You Stack Up 11 - ADD A BOW
Paper Play 11 - EMBOSSING
Sarah Hurley 34 - EMBOSSING
Paper Sundaes 61 - EMBOSSING
Paper Cutz 83 - YOUR CHOICE
The Crafty Pad 113 - A DIGI
Wild Orchid 19 - DIEING TO PUNCH IT OUT
Charisma Cardz 11 - TO DIE FOR

Thank you for looking... hope to be back soon with some candy :)

Hugs
Dora
xxx

27 comments:

Liesbeth said...

Lovely card Dora, and also the embossing is great on this card.
Nice stamp
gr. Liesbeth

Brenda Brown said...

Cute card Dora and lovely fresh colours.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Fleur said...

Oh Dora your card is gorgeous, she looks thoughtful ~ bless her
Hugz Fleur xxx

Sara @ thesherlockshome said...

I do like! I love the colors you used...the card turned out beautifully!

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun love the image,great papers,and love all the sparkle on this too,the embossing is really effective,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Annie@Ambriel said...

THis is just lovely, i love the soft colours and pixie.. Love the feel of the card. :D

Chrissy said...

Oh! Hun...if you missing me just e-mail.....lol.. just kidding...very sweet card.Love all the pastel colours... so pretty. Thats a real nice font from your computer too.
Luv CHRISSYxx

cebelica said...

This is adorable! Great layout ans I love your embossing! Wonderfully made!

Michele said...

Such a pretty card Dora. Love the colours and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Kristel said...

That is a gorgeous card again Dora! Really love it!
Hugs Kristel

Ida / Little said...

Gorgeous card, love the soft feel to it! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week! :)

Hugs Ida

Céline said...

hi Dora,
please to meet you here. i love this card, so sweet and bright ... love the flower paper and image
great take on the sketch
thanks for playing with us at Paperplay this week
hugs
céline Paperplay DT

Céline said...

hi Dora,
please to meet you here. i love this card, so sweet and bright ... love the flower paper and image
great take on the sketch
thanks for playing with us at Paperplay this week
hugs
céline Paperplay DT

Mary J said...

Aww!! What a gorgeous card - love that colour combo!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dora, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Ali said...

Thanks for the link to the image its a cutie thinking I might use it for my mums mothers day card x

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card Dora. A Cute image.
Love your colours.
Chrissyxx

WencheP said...

Very cute, lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

aqualeiga said...

This little image is perfect for a thinking of you card, she just looks as if she's wistfully thinking of something or someone! Thanks for sharing it with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

Gro said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Hugs :o)

Janna Werner said...

Hi Dora! Very sweet image and card with a perfect bow :) Thanks so much for playing along at DYSU Challenge Blog this week! Janna

Kelly said...

Awwww...what a sweet image! The patterned paper is so pretty. Great take on the sketch challenge!

coops said...

gorgeous card dora.i love the sweet image and stunning pastel colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

oheidia said...

Hi Dora! I love the pastel colours on your card. Really a great image too!

Thanks for joining our garden theme at pfp:=)

elsi67 said...

Sweet :) Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

Cor* said...

This is soooooooooooo cute. I think it's for me, cuz your missing me!!! AAhahahaa!! I owe you a card first hey!! i love the colors.

Sarah Hurley said...

Lovely Card!

Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week!

Sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...