Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monkey Business

Hi girls, back to work today ...yes this is a scheduled post ...  aahh when am I going to retire ?? ha ha still some time to go, but for now it has to be .. otherwise how am I going to get the goodies for my cards  .. wink wink  : )  

Today I have my DT card for this week's Stamp Fairy Challenge, which the theme today is to follow Gerda's gorgeous sketch. I decided to use this sweet Monkey Bananas stamp for my card, which I coloured with my promarkers, used my Nestabilities ...
some doodling around the paper and a computer generated sentiment which I did myself :) 

This is the lovely sketch which you need to follow and don't forget to use a Stamp Fairy stamp for your chance to win. 

There's always one or two fun new releases weekly ..  like this one here but then there's also the freebies in the store. Go check them out, I'm sure you will definitely find something you will like! 

and these are my challenges for today
Charisma Cardz 11 - TO DIE FOR
Wild Orchid 19 - DIEING TO PUNCH IT OUT
I Love Promarkers 57 - MEN'S CARDS
Card Makin Mamas 17 - ANIMALS
Paper Cutz 83 - ANYTHING GOES
- The Crafty Pad 113- USE A DIGI
Creative Cowgirls 9 - MONOCHROME
CES Challenges 28 - INSPIRED BY A SONG (Monkey Song from the Jungle Book)

Thanks for looking

Hugs
xx


PS .. don't forget Gerda's Stamp Fairy Followers candy ..




28 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card Dora. LOve these colours and he is such a little cutie!
Chrissyxx
Now I am retired! I have the time, but, not the same amount of monies lol.

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful Dora what a cute monkey! Jo xxx

Cheryl said...

Oh so cute,love the colours and what a wonderful job with the sketch!!!
Hugs xx

cebelica said...

Great card. I love the image. And the colour combination is perfect.

scrappyjacky said...

Really cute,Dora.

Gemma said...

Great card Dora, the image makes me smile! Hugs Gemma

Gemma said...

Great card Dora, the image makes me smile! Hugs Gemma

Kristel said...

That is a beautiful card Dora!! Love the little monkey!
Hugs Kristel

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Just adorable! I love how you used the circles from the punch to add some extra dimension!

Deanne :)

Jess Willison said...

Great card! Love that monkey!

WeirdCat said...

Aww that's so cute, thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Hanneke said...

Such a cute card! Really like the stamp and the colors.

Marianne said...

Love the papers you used and the sweet image!
The little ribbon is just the finishing touch.
Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirls challenge!
Marianne

And i am your new DT member at OSAAT! Great to work with you too!:-)

NANA R NASSAR said...

Hello again dear! Sorry for not answering you sooner! I was on holiday and got back now! Tkx a lot for the reward...you rock my dear..toooo generous...btw..I love all your cards...this monkey is so cute! xoxoxo

Céline said...

Hi Dora,
so gorgeous card,
love the combo and this monkey is so adorable!
hugs
céline

Vicky said...

I love it Dora! cute image and fabby colours too hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

aqualeiga said...

Such a cute image, and a great card too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! fun image and great papers!

Jocelyn Oye said...

Hey Dora, it's quaint how you chose this sentiment "... a bunch" as it does actually gel with the bananas! Nice one.

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Dora,love the monkey made me smile and your sentiment is perfect...
Mandy x

Samantha said...

This monkey always has me smiling love how you have done him and hte colours,,, Lovely card! hugs Samantha :0)

Gina said...

Love the black with the orange Dora, very classy! Thank you for joining us at Creative Cowgirls :D XXX

Gemma said...

lovely creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Die Cuts challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

My name is Wynneth said...

Great card, that is such a cute image. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Barbara said...

Cute card. Love the adorable image and the sentiments= ...perfect!!Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cowgirls this week for our monochromatic challenge. Hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge. XX

Kelly said...

What a fun card. The image is great with the patterned paper and the sentiment is perfect!

Julie said...

Such a cheeky monkey and such a cute card!! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexxx

kaylou said...

awww too cute,thanks for joining us at CES .
Hugs Kaylou xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...