Followers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Nadine

It's either no posts at all for me or two posts in a single day.... aaaahhh but I was playing with my new goodies he he :)

So as I was saying, this is my second card today and I made it for some challenges, one of which is closing in a few hours! I used my Kraftin Kimmie's Nadine stamp today...  I coloured her with my promarkers ..

and after cutting around her I popped her up on a die cut. Some embossing with my new embossing folder, love it and then added some flowers which I did with my new Flowers CREAlies die cut.

Today I tried something different and layered them up, loved how they turned out.

The gorgeous sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments.

And this is the sketch that I followed to do my card.


My challenges 
Kraftin Kimmie 69 - ANYTHING GOES
Sketch N Stash 57 - THE SKETCH
All That Scraps - BIRTHDAY
Wild Orchid Challenge 19 - DIEING TO PUNCH IT OUT
Simon Says Challenge - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Charisma Cardz 11 - TO DIE FOR
Sarah Hurley 34 - EMBOSSING
Stamp Something - SOMETHING SWEET
Kaboodle Doodles - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thanks for looking today.

Hugs
xxx

21 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a wonderful card - i love the colours and the pretty flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Sarah hurley this week
Lisa x

chrissy xx said...

Great card. What a cute image. LOve your flowers and papers too.
Chrissyxx
Have a great weekend.

Liesbeth said...

Hi Dora,
What a lovely card you made this evening, lovely bright colours.
I wish you a lot of succes with the challenges, and thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog.
gr. Liesbeth

Kristel said...

That is a gorgeous card Dora! Love your colouring!
Hugs Kristel

Lizzy xx said...

Beautiful card, luv the image and fab colours.

Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash

xx Lizzy xx :)

Mary J said...

Just gorgeous, Dora! Love the flowers and embossing!

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgoues hun adore those flowers they are lush,hugs cheryl xxx

Sue said...

really pretty card and your flowers look fab

Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash


sue
xx

LittleNasty said...

wonderful card !!!
Hugs Nasty

Allison said...

sweet card
thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX

Tammy L said...

I just love all your layered flowers and great embossing ! Thanks for joining our embossing challenge at Sarah Hurley this week...hope to see you again and good luck winning our great Handy Hippo sponsored prize!

Cammy said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

Rica said...

Fabulous card Dora, such a stunning colour scheme and papers. Your embossing and Crealie flowers are fantastic and your colouring of the cute KK image wonderful.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

**Farrah** said...

Very lovely card Dora!! So cheerful and bright!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles!!
Good luck!
Farrah

Vee said...

Fabulous card,with lovely details. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Vicky said...

Ahh gorgeous card Dora! what a fab image and I love the embossing too...I love it hun :o)

thank you for joining us at sketch n stash and good luck!!

hugs Vicky xx

Kristie said...

Cute! I love the layered flowers. Thanks for playing along with PaperCutz!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is really sweet and I love the fun colors and flowers on this!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

Kelly said...

Love it. Such a cute image and your choice of paper is awesome!

elsi67 said...

Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

Sarah Hurley said...

Lovely Card!

Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week!

Sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...