Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Pink Wedding

I am so pleased today ... I finished my DT Cards for this week, managed to do SOME commenting, had someone new from where I work ordering two cards and I also managed to do me another card for some challenges woo hoo :) 

Well, photo is not that good, as got dark before I could take the photo, but well I'm still so pleased.

I used my LOTV Wedding Carriage stamp for my card today, coloured it with my promarkers, papers from the Quick Cards magazine freebie gift last month 

and this is the lovely sketch that I followed. Would have never done something like this if it wasn't for the sketch, and in fact thought it about for a while before I cut the paper he he

image


I am entering my card in these challenges today

Dream Valley Challenge 2 - NEW BEGINNINGS
Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
Wild Orchid 18 - ANYTHING GOES
Craft Your Passion 48 - ANYTHING GOES

thank you for looking today

Hugs
xxx



-------

ahhh this is so much better...took another photo outside now.


15 comments:

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful LOTV wedding card Dora love the papers! Jo xx

Vicky said...

Just beautiful Dora and your colouring is gorgeous hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

chrissy xx said...

Really pretty! LOve your colours and this image is Gorgeous.
Chrissyxx
Brilliant sketch love that shape!

Cor* said...

Dora, Dora, Dora. long time no talk! Gosh girl you have been busy!! Phew! I need a nap just reading this! Your wedding card is stunning! LOVE the colors and that sketch is awesome!

Cheryl said...

oh this is just so pretty hun,love the colurs you have used,just,gorgeous,love hugs cherylx

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous image Dora.Your colouring is fabulous.I have been enjoying sketches lately.It gives you a kick start..lol..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulously designed and made Dora.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Cheryl Valadez said...

Wow! This is lovely! That image is so sweet and perfect for a new couple. Your coloring is soft and really compliments it. A gorgeous card all the way around ! Hugz, Cheryl

cebelica said...

Beautiful card!. I love howo you added the charm to the bow. And those flowers look very nice. :) I also lothe the corners, so pretty!

Jennie said...

Ahh this is soo cute I love that LOTV stamp!!! Sooooo cute :D

Colours are fab and your interpretation of the sketch is fab!!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dream Valley xx

Maggie's Crafts said...

So pretty!

Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion @ www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com this week!

Maggie
x

craftybunny said...

Beautiful card.Such pretty colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is a really gorgeous layout! I love the corner pieces and the flowers that overlap the other paper.

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Christine said...

Lovely card!! I love your take on the sketch and the image is colored fabulously. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Kelly said...

Very pretty but then you know I love anything done in pink. Love the embossing and the patterned paper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...