Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge 13

Hi girls, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It's Monday, so we have a new challenge starting at Stamp Fairy and this week is to follow a sketch.

Here is my card, I'm using this adorable teddy today and again I am using one of Gerda's beautiful digi papers from the Baby Boy set. I coloured stamp with my promarkers, used my Nestabilities ...


a MS border punch and my new Die Cut CREAlies for the flowers. Loved how it turned out, quite a simple card, it seems it's my mood at the moment .... hope you like it  :)

Hope you will come join us this week with our fun sketch. Don't forget to use Stamp Fairy stamps for your chance to win and if you don't have any, then go check out the freebies in the store, I'm sure you will find something you will like :)


I am entering my card in these challenges today.
Wild Orchid Challenge 18 - ANYTHING GOES
Stamp Something - USE A DIGI
Craft Your Passion 48 - ANYTHING GOES

Hubby is home early today!!!!!  as we need to go out, but I'm really hoping to be able to stop by sometime soon.................... 

Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs
xxx

28 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh dora hun he is just so super cute,and just love the layout,super colors,too hugs cheyrl xxxxx

Liesbeth said...

I like your simple card Doreen, the colours are so sweet and so is the paper and stamp.
gr. Liesbeth

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very sweet :) Love the flowers

Hugs Jane x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww gorgeous card, a lovely little bear, fab frame and love the funky flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Sharon Basel said...

Hi Dora!
The digi papers look great on your card and I love the pink accents with it. This little bear looks so cute with the freckles you added. A really great card! Have a good week!
Sharon :)

scrappyjacky said...

Such a cute card,Dora.

Netty said...

This is so cute Dora, I love how you've put the little dimple dots on his cheeks. Great nesties too. xx

chrissy xx said...

One cutie bear. LOve the pearl in the middle of his flower. Awww
Chrissyxx

Vicky said...

Just so cute Dora! fab image and I love the colour combo hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Dora I love the papers and flowers you have coloured that image to perfection super work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

cebelica said...

Awww, this is so cute. I love the image and how you colored it. Beautiful!

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous use of colour Dora, this is a gorgeous card.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Samantha said...

Beautifully coloured love the colours you have used! hugs Samantha :0)

Spyder said...

aw, love this little bear, he's sooo cute!

(Lyn)

Tammy said...

What a sweet card...You can wow all you want. LOL....
Have a super week!
smiles...Tammy

Kendra said...

Sweet bear, and very sweet, soft toned card! Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion!

Cheryl said...

Oh this is adorable and the soft colours and papers beautiful!!!
Hugs xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super sweet! Great colors and adorable image!

Hanneke said...

What a cute card! love tha stamp and thank you for your nice comments on my blog :)

Michele said...

Such an adorable card Dora. Love the image and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Tracey said...

This is so cute Dora, I love the pink & blue :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful Dora, such a cutie I love this nestie too! Jo xxx

Michele said...

Awww...so sweet!! Love this little guy!! Your card is so cute, and I really like the sketch, too!

Hugs!!
Michele R.(CA)
LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
Butterfly Whispers

Jacki Randolph said...

Dora, your card is sooooo sweet!! Great colors for one fabulous card!!
Hugs

Kelly said...

Super cute! Great take on the sketch challenge. Love how you used the punches with this adorable image!

Mary J said...

Oh he is just toooo cute Dora! Way tooo cute!

elsi67 said...

So sweet. Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

Jess Willison said...

This is just too cute! I just want to snuggle that bear! Great colouring too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...