Seeing so many Christmas themed challenges around at the moment, I was really inspired to play along and so I made a Christmas Card using one of last month's Crafty Sentiment's Billy and Primrose Christmas 2011 stamps release... Not that I am feeling the Christmas spirit with the hot weather over here, but it's never too early to start and anyway I really wanted to use these adorable stamps as I still hadn't used them yet being so busy last month!!
The image that I used is Christmas Song, coloured it with my promarkers, background paper is recycled from an old Christmas Card and the stars border punch is MS.
Not sure from where I got bells embellishment from as had them for so long and the tree, I did that with a freebie gift from one of the magazines I buy. The sentiment is a peel-off.
I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- Cupcake Craft 151 - WISH UPON A STAR
- I Love Promarkers 75 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- Charisma 28 - IT'S IN THE STARS
- Stamp Something - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- Paper Cutz 100 - THE SKIES THE LIMIT
- 2 Sisters Challenge 48 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- The Corrosive Challenge 125 - LET THE MUSIC PLAY
- Creative Inspirations 64 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- Paper Sundaes 78 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- The Crafty Pad 130 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- CES Challenge 45 - CHRISTMAS
Thank you for looking today... don't forget to hop by tomorrow for our Happy Ever After Mini Stamps release.