This is a card I made for a colleague who has been transferred to another department... I hope he likes it. The image I used is one of Dustin Pikes's fun stamps and it was a freebie too!
I coloured owl with my promarkers, paper is from a Crafty Sentiments digi Christmas pack, but I thought this one could be used for any other occasion and the leaves are from Marianne's Designs and are my latest buy!!! I'm so pleased that I bought them. Just leave me a comment if anyone wants some of them, I'd be so happy to cut out some.
Here is a close up of my owl. I popped up his nose and hands with foam and the wings I just stuck them from behind. Instead of my usual stitching I scribbled some fun lines all around today... love how it turned out.
This is the sketch that I followed for my card
and my challenges
- Cute Card Thursday 153 - THE SKETCH
- Wild Orchid Challenge 18 - ANYTHING GOES
- Tuesday Throwdown 37 - 3D
- Passion For Promarkers 88 - FOR THE BOYS
- Digi Doodle Shops Best 48 - SPOTS and DOTS
- Paper Romance 39 - ANYTHING GOES
- Dream Valley Challenge 1 - ANYTHING GOES
Thank you for looking.