Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another Baby Card

Please go here if you are looking for the Crafty Sentiments Summer of Fun Blog Hop
and here for the All About Babies Just Wordz Blog Hop

This month I made two baby cards, both for boys, so I just had to make a Baby Girl as well... always come in handy. For my card this time I used one of my favourite baby girl stamps that I had purchased from Digi Doodles Shops Best quite some time ago. 


I coloured her with my promarkers, the little pretty flowers are from My Mum's Craft Shop and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. Today I attached some pink paper for the inside, thought that the die-cut border at the bottom would show up more when the card is closed.  I love how it turned out .. mmmm just the bow... must go fix it!


And now a Giveaway Alert that I read about this morning. It's happening at The Ribbon Girl Blog and look what they are giving away. You have until next Saturday to enter the giveaway. Good Luck to all and me too :)



I am entering my card in these challenges today.

Papertake Weekly - DIES TO DIE FOR
Passion for Promarkers 114 - NO PATTERNED PAPER
Fab 'n' Funky 87 - MONO MADNESS
Totally Gorjuss 95 - AS YOU LIKE IT

Thank you for looking

xx


21 comments:

cheryl said...

oh dora hun this is one super cute image and your detail hun is just stunning brilliant,hugs cherylxxxx

Lorraine A said...

Oh wow !! this is gorgeous Dora :-) The image is just sooo cute and I love the embossing and die cut border ,,, lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful baby girl card Dora...just love the soft pretty colouring, really lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kim. said...

This is adorable, what a gorgeous image and the die cut border looks lovely.
Kim xXx

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Dora, so elegant :) I love that image & the embossing.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

scrappyjacky said...

This is such a lovely card,Dora....what an adorable image.

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwww Dora this is super sweet, cute and adorable that image, the embossing and design is a pure delight to the eyes.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Brenda Brown said...

Dora this card is just fabulous, so pretty and sweet in pink and that image is adorable - love it.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anita said...

Dora, this is beautiful! Love your coloring and the white is so lovely with all that texture.

pinky said...

Absolutely beautiful Dora, I love the little image and have used it a lot myself.

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful!! so soft with the colours used :) Sandra H

Bernie said...

This is stunning! I love the sweet image so beautifully colored. Also love all the lovely texture. Gorgeous!
Blessings Bernie

Tanya said...

Oh there is that sweet image, she is so adorable! The polka dots are perfect, love the border, and the heart lace is so sweet. Just gorgeous, everything flows together so beautifully.

Kelly said...

Awwww...so sweet. I LOVE that border punch!

chrissy xx said...

Lovely soft colours! LOve your die!
One Gorgeous card!
Chrissyxx

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so precious. I love the dainty trims and the swiss dot embossing. Your colouring on the image is so soft and delicate.
Thanks for sharing! :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so adorable Dora. I love the fancy edging on the bottom. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Dora. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dora, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. The punched edge looks beautiful. Thanks for joining in with my "no paper" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sharon Caudle said...

This is beautiful!! Love that precious image and you've colored it beautifully!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

ahlers5 said...

This is so precious. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...