Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snowflakes

Please go here if you are looking for the Stamp Fairy 1st Year Blog Hop.

Hi girls, good afternoon.. .. Yes I forgot to schedule my post for this morning woops!! I am so busy at the moment that I am not surprised with myself that I forgot! Anyway, it's Tuesday, so that means that it's time for another fun challenge at Crafty Sentiments.
The theme for this week is an easy one to help us with our Christmas Cards. 
SNOWFLAKES

I was so happy with this theme as unfortunately.... I'm still doing my Christmas Cards!!! 

For my card today I used the gorgeous rubber stamp, A Christmas Song, from this year's rubber stamp release Billy and Primrose Christmas Collection.


I coloured Billy and Primrose with my promarkers, the snowflakes dies are Spellbinders, border punch is Fiskars and the sentiment stamp is from my My Sentiments Exactly clear stamp set. I love this set, so many different sentiments. 

This is the sketch that I followed today to do my card.

And these are my challenges
Totally Gorjuss 109 - THE SKETCH
For Fun Challenges - A CHRISTMAS CARD
Simon Says - ANYTHING GOES
Delightful Sketches - LET IT SNOW
One Stop Crafts 160 - LET IT SNOW


Thank you for looking today. Hope to see you playing with us this week.

xxx



Update..  adding another challenge for my card at Hotshot Craft Blog with their first challenge - PROMARKERS. 
Thanks Craftymum for letting me know about it.





30 comments:

Vicky said...

Another gorgeous creation Dora...such a cute image and loving the snowflakes too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is so sweet - a lovely card
love Jan
xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love the image and snowflake theme.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Dora, such a lovely image and colouring.Love the snowflakes.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Dora. Your card is so delicate and very beautiful. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

pinky said...

Very pretty card Dora, loving the snowflake paper and snowflakes and cute little image.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Dora this is stunning, what a great card, Love Hazelxo

Lisa T said...

So sweet! Thanks for playing along at Totally Papercrafts!

Lisa T said...

So sweet! Thanks for playing along at Totally Papercrafts!

Mary J said...

Love your fresh fun card Dora! Love that blue inking around the edges too - fab idea!

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Fabulous card love the image and l like working with peel offs and l see you have here it just finishes off the card beautifully:) Sandra H

Liesbeth said...

Great card, I love the image.
gr. Liesbeth

Anita said...

Beautiful card Dora. Love the non-traditional colors and the little gems in the snowflakes are so pretty.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Dora, fab image and love the snownflakes...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

vickisunshine said...

This is a lovely creation. Beautifully coloured and great papers. Love the silver trim round the edge too. Thank you for your kind comment left on my blog.
Hugs
Vicki x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Dora i love the image and the papers. luv gina xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow awesome card Dora those snowflakes look terrific and so does that image another ACE card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Kathy D. said...

I bought that clear stamp set last year and love it too! Did you make the snowflakes out of shiny paper. I wasn't sure what those would look like but now I think I need to add them to my Christmas list. cute!!

Thanks for sharing your "Christmas Creations" with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope you will stop by tomorrow to see what our new challenge will be!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great take on the sketch!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

LindaS said...

beautiful. love the mix of silver and blue especially.

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Dora,I love the sweet image they look adorable,gorgeous papers to...
Mandy x

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous! I love the papers you used and the snowflakes are fabulous! thank you for joining our challenge at OSCC this week, hugs, martina

Marjorie said...

Wow this is lovely hun...lovely papers and really gorgeous snowflakes.
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the snowflakes they're fab!
Hope your ok
hugs shell xx

craftymum said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at TG this week. We hope you will join us next week too.

hugs Sarah x

p.s. I have candy on offer on my blog! and your card can be entered into Hotshot Crafts first challenge

Purple Crazy said...

Such a fabulous card, thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges x

craftymum said...

So glad you joined us at Hotshot Craft too. A super card. Look out for more great challenges

Hugs Sarah x

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Dora, love the colours you have chosen. xx

Hanneke said...

Such a sweet card! Love your coloring and those shiny snowflakes! Hugs, Hanneke

Christine said...

Such a great card. Love the foil snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...