Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Anything with I ♥ Promarkers

So hello again. Here I am again with my second card for the day. This time it's my DT card for the new challenge at I ♥ Promarkers and the theme for this week is an easy ANYTHING GOES. Just use Promarkers, Aquamarkers, Triamarkers or Flexamarkers on your projects and you're in!

For my card today I decided to use this sweet image, which is a freebie at the moment from Milk Coffee Digi Stamps ............... until the end of this month! I just couldn't resist using her straight away, she is so cute...

.. and her dress was perfect for some paper piecing which I felt like doing this time. So I'm using a new digi stamp today on my card, which I combined with some oldie goodies from my stash, the Prima flowers and the background paper. The dies are Marianne Creatables, border punch is Martha Stewart, Thank You sentiment from Just Wordz and the little bunny stamp is a clear stamp from another stamp set that I have... I thought it was perfect with my little girl stamp :)  

The winner this week will receive a £10 voucher to spend at Digital Downloads

I would like to enter my card in these challenges today.
Marianne Design 47 - ANYTHING GOES
Dream Valley 23 - ANYTHING GOES
Pile It On 3 - FUZZY FRIENDS
Stamp and Create January - ANYTHING GOES
Paperminutes 200- ANYTHING GOES
Divas By Design 18 - THANKS or NEW BEGINNINGS

Thank you for looking today.

Hugs
xxx





24 comments:

Heidi said...

i agree she is sooo cute and the pink and browns look lovely with her. hugs heid x

pinky said...

Dora she is so sweet, love her paper pieced dress too. Lovely card.

nicolet said...

A wonderful card en very nice the paper piercing!
Hugs nicolet

Debbie said...

Just lovely Dora. Love the image, colours and the beautiful flowers and leaves. Debbiexx

Margreet said...

Such a sweet card Dora...lovely girl with a pretty dress!
xxx Margreet

Curly said...

OMGosh this is Gorgeous Dora I love the paper Piecing and its such a bright and beautiful card too,
Have a lovely evening,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Dora..love your card, the little girl is beautiful..thanks for the link, just went and got her...
Love the paper piecing, just makes her dress doesn't it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Catherine said...

Fab card and I adore brown and pink together...

Bernie said...

Brilliant card! I love this sweet image but adding that little bunny makes it even cuter. Love the paper piecing and your color combo is superb. Love the layout as well.
Blessings Bernie

Shuly said...

this card is sooo sooo gorgeous...i love everything in it. wow the dress i had to get a closer look to check this paper piecing but it's so well done i can't see any mark it really looks like you painted the flowers. and i first thought you used some of the background paper for the dress but no, and yet they match so beautifully! and the flowers, the dies, the little rabbit....fooof awesome

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Dora!!
Hugs Kristel

cheryl said...

oh Dora this is one super sweet image and your detail and the paper pieced dress is just perfection hugs Cherylxxxxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, She is such a cute image and l love the layout of your card! stunning dress she is wearing and those flowers in her hair are gorgeous too! love all the embellis truly is a beautiful card:) Sandra H

mixamatoasties said...

So pretty Dora.

I think I have that paper in my stash somewhere...

Loving the die cuts too.

Susan x

Unknown said...

Hi Dora, how beautiful is this! Gorgeous image and love the paper piecing. Wonderful border and die-cuts as well. Sarah

Unknown said...

Awww she is so cute Dora I love the paper piecing and the papers, flowers all of it! Big hugs JO xxxx

Pauline C said...

Very pretty and sweet Dora .. love the image and paper piecing
Pauline x

Kelly said...

Ahhhh she is adorable Dora! Love the soft pastel colors and love the way you paper pieced her dress.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is just gorgeous Dora!

Deanne :)

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Dora,she is adorable and love her paper pieced dress...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
Wendy xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Dora this is absolutely gorgeous, the papers, the die cuts, the flowers and image look beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

melsanford said...

Such a sweet card - love the paper piecing :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Nicola said...

Awe this card is adorable Dora, such a sweet image and super paper piecing. Love the paper, punching and die cut and your colour combo is delicious.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Lisa Jane said...

LOve the paper pieced dress and gorgeous colours
wonderful project - thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight for our New beginnings/Thanks challenge
Good luck
Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...