Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

I don't know what is wrong with my previous post .. it won't show in the Reading List and all the other previous posts won't show as well !!!! I've rewrote it, but still the same problem, so I've given up now. Was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

Anyway, please scroll down if you would like to see my previous post, which is my first card as a new DT Member at Hooked on Crafts.

Thank you

Hugs

xx

----

EDIT - Problem fixed thanks to Carri yay woo hoooo  :D    thank you so much  xxx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, l have been having trouble linking up on Nutcrafters blog not sure if that's the same and some names won't hightlight either?!:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This has happened to me before and it was a bad link that was attached to a photo or button, I copied a photo of a button from soneones blog and it had Abadan link which prevented it from showing up on dashboard. I went in and removed the photos and my post showed up. One way to get rid of Abadan link is to save it to your computer file first then bring it into your post. Hope thus helps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...