Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

A Father's Day Card

Hi, I have a Father's Day Card today, and I made it for my boys to give to their dad yesterday. ... 
As you can see I'm beginning to add more stuff again on  my cards, in fact I think my mojo is finally back as it didn't take me long to do this card and I really enjoyed myself doing it as well  :D


Sweet image is from LOTV, first time using it; I coloured it with my promarkers, papers are Papermania, card candy, raffia and a button to finish it off. The sentiment is computer generated.

Some challenges for my card now
Lili's Little FairiesIN THE GARDEN
Charizma Cardz 23 - MALE CARDS
Cute Card Thursday 221 - PUNCH DRUNK
Dream Valley 34 - FOR THAT SPECIAL GUY
Delightful Challenges - FOR THE BOYS
Fab ' n' Funky 125 - FATHER'S DAY

Thank you for looking
xx




19 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a great male card Dora. That image is adorable.. Love the papers you have used too..

Hugs Kelly

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Your card is absolutely beautiful and for a male card its gorgeous:)x

Teresa said...

Fantastic card Dora, love the colours and embellishments.
hugs Teresa xx

Liesbeth said...

So sweet your little bear for a fathersdaycard Dora,
gr. Liesbeth

Chrissy said...

So adorable Dora, love the yellow button, great papers and fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the colours are fab

sue

Jac said...

Fab card Dora, very cute image and love the raffia with the button xx

Mary J said...

Such a great card, Dora - lve how the button looks like it has sun rays coming out of it!

mixamatoasties said...

That's a fab card Dora!

I let the boys buy cards for Andy...

Susan xx

Creations by Shirl said...

What a relaxing card... Cute image!

coldwaters2 said...

Awwww Debs this is so cute and adorable loving the image also those papers a really FAB card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Shelby said...

What a sweet sweet card. Love your coloring and the sky looks wonderful

Shelby

Alyce said...

So cute Dora! Love the image and the colours are so pretty :)

Pamela said...

Great card Dora, pleased to hear your mojo is back.

Pam x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i used that image last week . He is a cutie.. i love his rosy cheeks and the button and raffia looks fab
Lisa x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Looks fab hun, love the colours & the raffia & button are perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Glitter Monkey said...

What a lovely card. Great background paper and image and I love the raffia in the button. Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lynn ♥

Jack said...

This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Anne said...

Fabulous card ...love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...