Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Anything But Square

Good morning everyone. Sorry for the lack of posts and visits lately. Hubby returned from UK last Friday and so we were out and about all weekend long but now I am unwell again!! It seems the cold I had last week hadn't completely gone and now it's back with a vengeance because this time I'm much worse having a temperature as well. Don't really like being like this at this time of the year. I feel I'm going to miss the office Christmas dinner on Friday as well...  and I was so looking forward to wear a dress which I bought just for the occasion!

Anyway, I did this DT card for the new challenge starting today at I ♥ Promarkers. Not one of my best cards unfortunately, the theme and me feeling like this not being on my side!!


The sentiment and image that I used this time are both from Crafty Sentiments

Look what you can win this week from our sponsor Marianne Design.

Well I think I'm going off to cuddle up in front of the TV now. 
Don't feel like doing anything else :(

Thanks for looking 
xx

18 comments:

Chrissy said...

You made a fabulous card while feeling so poorly Dora, love the new digi from CSD, love the red and and slashes of gold...hope you feel better soon, shame about your work do...take care,

luv CHRISSYxx

Mary J said...

That's fab, Dora - great use of the ribbon and string!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is an adorable card.Dora I am sorry to hear you have not been well, hope you're feeling better soon Ginny x

Margreet said...

So sorry you're feeling unwell again, Dora...hope this will be better soon, in front of the festive days!
Your card is gorgeous...pretty papers and great colouring!
xxx Margreet

Sue said...

So sorry to hear you are unwell again Dora, it will be a shame if you have to miss the Christmas dinner. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Your card is gorgeous, that snowman is adorable and I love the papers and ribbon

Take care

hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I like the sweet snowman and the design.
Kevin xx

Gem said...

aww thats a cute snowman, gorgeous card :) x

nicolet said...

This card is really great!
Hugs nicolet

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Oh this is beautiful, the layout alone is gorgeous great image and l like how you have done the ribbon with the sentiment totally stunning ......have a lovely time during this festive time xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello Dora,

Hope you are feeling better soon

Gorgeous card

Hugs Kelly

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute card! great image! Happy Holidays! Carri~Abusybee

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh no hope you are feeling better soon!!! I love your card...the little gold bows are a lovely touch :) Wishing you a very merry christmas xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww Dora, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well, especially during this time of the year. You created another gorgeous card despite feeling "under the weather." Take good care, drink LOTS of water, and get plenty of rest. Hugs!

Faye said...

I hope you're feeling better now. Tis is a really super festive card. Have a wonderful Christmas. X

An Occasional Genius said...

Big feel better hugs sweetie, what a rotten time of year to be ill. Your card is gorgeous, I love the ribbon & sentiment detail & those 3 little bows are just adorable xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hope you are feeling better Dora :)

Lovely sweet card, cute image and your gold rope garland looks great! :)

Have a wonderful christmas hun

hugs

xxalisonxx

Tracey T said...

A super cute Christmas card, Dora. Hope you're feeling better now. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year. Hugs, Tracey x

Gail said...

I love the red, blue and white. Cute, different and adorable! Hugs, Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...