Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Clean and Simple

Back from my Bokwa class today and oops .. I remembered that I still hadn't put up my post for today! My son has been using the laptop non stop in the evenings (taking breaks from the studying for his O Levels) so I am ending up not having any time to use it myself!!

Anyway, so better get on to my card now as it is already so late and tomorrow I have to wake up very early to do my run! I will soon be participating in another marathon, next Sunday, but this time just a 10 km one.. Looking forward to that :P

So here is my card now.. a Clean and Simple one for the new challenge that started today at


For my card this week I decided to use this gorgeous freebie stamp from a magazine to make another Mother's Day card. Mother's Day in Malta will be celebrated in May, so I'm still making them at my leisure.

I of course colored it with my promarkers, the sentiment stamp is from Simon Says and then I just embossed a border and added two punched butterflies.

We have two sponsors this week.

Dr Digi's with a prize of two digi images of the winner's choice


and Crafty Ribbons, offering a £10 voucher as a prize.

Entering my card in these challenges today.
Dream Valley 78 - MOTHERING SUNDAY
Divas By Design - ANYTHING GOES
Papertake Weekly - ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for looking
xx





16 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a sweet image, love the CAS card Dora!

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Dora. Beautiful image.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet!! Have fun on your run! Carri~Abusybee

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful CAS card Dora, I just love this Wild Rose image and the small butterflies are so cute.

Chrissy said...

A perfect CAS card Dora..gorgeous sweet image and colouring..and love embossed edging..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Hannelie said...

Hi Dora... long time no see... sorry 'bout that!
I just had to pop over for this lovely CAS creation!
It's fabulous!

Unknown said...

Oh this is so pretty Dora x

Pamela said...

So pretty and delicate Dora. Beautiful.

Pam xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card.
Gr Elly

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Dora,. I love the image and cas design - so pretty
Lorraine x

Chris said...

That's lovely, Dora! So sweet and pretty.
Chris
x

Sandra H said...

So pretty Dora is your card and what and adorable image which you have coloured so beautifully x

mixamatoasties said...

What a pretty card Dora. Lovely.

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley this week.

Susan

gobeagirl said...

Hi Dora, I just love this card. It is truly gorgeous and I think it should be Clean and Stunning, not Clean and Simple. :O) I just love the colors of it and how you put it all together to make your image and your sentiment just take center stage. Truly Stunning. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today. Even my 70 year old Mom is telling me is should be TX, but I think my THX comes from my days in school when I took ABC shorthand and you would have to write only the sounds that you hear. Who knows, but like I said, you get the idea and I was working with the whole odd number visual triangle idea anyway. lol.... Have a great day and tell your Son that I appreciate his imput on it as well, but I'm sticking with my THX. heehee... Hugs Lisa G

Lisa Minckler said...

OHHHH dear Heavens...I love this!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...