Followers

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Male Christmas

A day late posting my card for this week! I've been doing long long hours again at the office, hubby has been abroad and so was so busy... but luckily still managed to find time to do my DT card for the I ♥ Promarkers challenge.

The theme this time is
A MALE CHRISTMAS


We were so lucky to get an image to use to make our card, from one of our sponsors for this week Kenny K. The image that I chose to use is this fun Bow digi stamp which of course I colored with my promarkers. I thought this image would be great to use for other occasions, not just Christmas, besides that I fell in love with it when I saw it :P 

For the background I embossed some cardstock with an embossing folder which was a freebie in a magazine and then I just added the wooden 'Jingle Bells' sentiment, die-cut snowflakes and the fun Christmas bells to finish it off. I really love how it turned out.

Our first sponsor for this week is Kenny K with a prize of 3 digi images and 

our second sponsor is Dies to Die for and the winner gets a £10 voucher to spend in the store.

Entering my card in these challenges today.
Creative Inspirations 289 - ANYTHING GOES
Crafty Sentiments - ANYTHING GOES
C.R.A.F.T. 285 - CHRISTMAS

Thank you for looking
xxx


7 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Dora. The image is brilliant and so is your colouring.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhh, this card is definitely for men. It'll make their eyes pop. LOL. Hope you're doing well Dora, despite your busy, busy schedule. Have a great day.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Dora she is a stunner and what fabulous colouring, the colours and design work are excellent.
hugs
lorraine x

Jacee said...

Super card Dora, lovely design.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Dora and gorgeous image coloured to perfection too!

NGCARDS said...

This is a great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Aunty Sue said...

lovely project and thanks for sharing at Craft this week

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...