Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Owls

Hello there, owl you :)
I hadn't been buying much card making magazines lately, but I couldn't resist one that had an owl die freebie. ... actually, with the die you can make other cute creatures, but the cutest and main one is the owl. Well, I made these cards .............

 Quite different from my usual style of cards, but one has to try different things and I can tell you I really enjoyed making them up.

For this one I used DP from Colorbok and a really beautiful sentiment from Hannelie. thank you so much Hannelie :) Then I just added some twine and clouds dies. I also embossed some straight lines to finish it off.

 For the second one, same die of course :P but more dies now and again more twine. The DP is from Dovecraft Sugar and Spice paperpack.

Entering my cards in some challenges now:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - THINGS WITH WINGS 
Tuesday Throwdown 284 - CREATE A SCENE
Crafting with Friends 15 - ANYTHING GOES
2 Crafty Girls 14 - ANYTHING / MONOCHROME (the first one) 


Thank you for looking 
xxx




4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are both fabulous Dora. What a great freebie. I just love your monochrome card- the design is stunning and the twine finishes it off beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

Sandra H said...

Awww just so cute!!

Pamela said...

Hi Dora, I love these cards, that owl is so cute.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Pam x

p.s Hope all is well with you all.

HeatherM said...

Wonderful cards! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...