Followers

Friday, November 18, 2016

Happy Birthday 21

It's raining here today.... on such days I most of the time turn to my crafting, or reading, especially when hubby is not here. He has a business dinner today and my older son is out with friends, and the younger one of course prefers the company of his computer!!  
Anyway I thought I would share this birthday card that I did for Naomi who turned 21.

Actually this card was much different before as I had done it some time ago, but it had stayed in my box as I hadn't anyone to give it to yet. Then I needed a card for a 21year old and hey ho..  thought this would be perfect. So I fixed it up to add the name and the number.


This is how it was before.
 
I really think it came out much nicer now!

So I think I will go and do some crafting now :)

Have a nice weekend

xxx

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

andrea chiu said...

There are certain point in our life that we encounter failure but it doesn't mean you will
lose hope and give up everything but it only means that every failure there's an
exchange and that is new beginning. Well, thank you for sharing your article and
keep on posting. Visit my site too for more information.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...