Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Here Come the Holidays Card no 2

Hello again and as I said I have two cards today, both Christmas cards and both DT Cards for the new challenge that started today at

The theme for this week is
HERE COME THE HOLIDAYS
Holidays can be any holiday, so you can do any holiday, not just Christmas!
Me not having done much Christmas Cards yet have of course done just those.

So for my second card, I am again using an image from one of our four sponsors, but this time it's from Melonheadz. I colored the image with my promarkers, found some oldie DP and the top die cut is one of those flower dies which you turn around to make up a flower. Well I used it in a different way as you can see :) and I think it came out quite nice. 


The image is from a bundle of digis Christmas String Beans and they are all as cute as this one that I am using. I printed off six of them, but unfortunately only managed to use this one for now... but you will surely see me making them up in cards real soon as I just fell in love with them.

Our other three sponsors for this challenge are


So four great reasons to join in! and remember you can add up to 3 projects and the challenge runs till the 28th of December!
As for me, I'm entering my cards in these ANYTHING GOES challenge
Create and Makes 6 (Optional Green, Red and Gold)

and also in these other themed challenges
Passion For Promarkers 375 - USE YOUR DIES/PUNCHES
Christmas with the Cuties 1 - ANYTHING CUTE AND CHRISTMASSY
Dream Valley 146 - CHRISTMAS
Melonheadz Friends - WINTER IS HERE
Dragonfly Dreams - CHRISTMAS


Thank you for looking
xxx

12 comments:

Danni said...

What a cute holiday card!

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!!! What a gorgeous colourful creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

GalFridayStamping said...

Adorable card with a fab image! Love those bright colors. Thank you for sharing this with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT❤️️

MagsB said...

Oh so cute, what an adorable elf! I love Melonheadz images, nd your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B DT

Sarah said...

This is absolutely gorgeous and sooooo cute. Thank you for bringing this along to the first Christmas with the Cuties. Sarah :0)

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thank you so much for sharing your adorable card in the MelonHeadz Friends "Winter is Here" Challenge!

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card .
Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Julie said...

Fabulous card, love your diecuts and design! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at PFP, good luck! Hugs, Juliexx

Donna said...

Adorable card, fab use of die-cuts and I love the bright cheery combination of colours! Many thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

CraftyNatalie said...

A great christmas creation. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the cuties for our first challenge this month. CraftyNatalie - DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...