Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Happy New Year

Ok so it's not actually the first day of the new year, as it's already the 14th of January!! ... but I still hadn't shared this card. I had done this one for my guests that had come for the New Year at our holiday home which we rent out for short lets in St Paul's Bay Malta

Since they came for the new year I had of course done a New Year's Card.

For my card I used a mixture of dies, using also a new one which I just bought (the banner with the stars), and peel offs and a brightly colored background paper. Wasn't so sure of that paper, but I couldn't find anything else with stars which would be fit for a new year's day. 
Here's them btw :) as we took a selfie before they left!

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, indoor
A really nice group of young friends.
Check out my facebook page here St Paul's Bay Malta if you like. Thanks

I would like to enter my card in these challenges today
Dragon Lair Designs January - NEW BEGINNINGS
Stampavie and More 278  - SOMETHING NEW (the banner die)
Crafty Gals Corner 105 - USE PATTERNED PAPER
Dream Valley Challenge 147 - SOMETHING NEW 
Thanks for looking
xxx

5 comments:

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Great card for the New Year! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN card filled with party celebrations!
LOVE your colour combo, touch of metallics and design!
Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

Gina said...

Your card just "screams" celebration! Fabulous background to the die cuts, love everything about it :D Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Barbiedi said...

great card, thanks for taking part in the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge

Pippa said...

Great celebration card. Thank you for sharing at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DLD DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...