Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

For A Man

It's been over a week since I've posted here, and I had my DT card to post too, but wasn't so well unfortunately and it totally slipped my mind! Better late than never however ... so here is my card for the challenge at Crafting By Design
 with the theme
FOR A MAN


I used this fun image A Dunderton Abroad from our sponsor 

I colored him with my promarkers and then used some dies and colorful DP to finish it off.
Entering my card in these challenges today
Come and Get It Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
 Some exciting news now as I made the Top 3 at Word Art Wednesday with my sympathy card


Thank you for looking
xxx










4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous card. It is cold wet and windy here that you for bringing some sunshine to me Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Dana Johnson said...

Awesome man card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

N-Eva said...

Your card makes me smile....loving this cute image. Such a sweet project .Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Farida Rone said...

Super cute creation!
Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
Hugs,
Farida

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...