Followers

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Summer Colors

Hello everyone, good morning and hope you are having a nice weekend. I had two days off Thursday and Friday for my birthday going shopping to Valletta in the morning and to the beach for a swim in the afternoon with hubby on my birthday so extra happy :) It was lovely at the beach. The sea of course is still a bit cold at this time of the year, but still there were a lot of tourists swimming and I loved it. Hubby didn't go in, but I did, twice and I'm so looking forward for another one :)

Anyway, it's Saturday today and it's time for Team 2 at the 
This time we have a fun challenge
SUMMER COLORS

For the challenge you just need to use two colors from this picture here below.
 

We got to use images from our great sponsor Bugaboo Stamps and I chose this gorgeous lady Beach Girlz. This time I didn't color it with my promarkers, but chose the ready colored one as it had the right colors that I needed and I also really loved it as it was. The background DP was from a free paperpack from a magazine and the fish and the waves dies are new :D
The prize for one lucky winner this time will win four digi images from our sponsor.

I hope you will be able to join us.
Will be back to enter some challenges.

Big hugs
Thank you for looking
xxx




5 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Good evening

Your card is gorgeous Dora… So bright and colourful... Thanks for making your beautiful DT Card for the challenge this fortnight. Enjoy your weekend.

Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise
Team Leader at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog

sweet art designs said...

Fun card. Fun colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is beautiful love all the colours thank you for joining into our challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge
Michelle DT

Juls said...

Fun, thank you for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy challenge xx

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Such a beautiful summer card.
Thank you so much for joining us at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge week 21
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.de/2017/05/wk-21-anything-goes-craft-challenge.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...