Followers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Wedding Card

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there :) ... unfortunately cannot say this to mine, but I'm sure he is in a better place than here. We went out yesterday for dinner with OH's parents to celebrate this day, as he prefers this so that he can watch the World Cup games in the afternoon. It's his day so he chooses and I don't mind, as long as I'm making a card he he :)

And this is what I did today, a wedding card. It's for a friend who lives here near me and she asked me to make a wedding card for her daughter who is getting married next week. She asked for flowers and the colours on my card. Hope she'll like it as I will be giving it to her this evening after mass.




I'm entering my card in the The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge No 88 as the theme is WEDDINGS/ANNIVERSARIES and also in the Crazy 4 Challenges for the PAPER FLOWERS.

Thank you so much for looking

Hugs
xxx

17 comments:

TracieB xx said...

Lovely card Dora. I really like the lace effect paper inside the heart.

Thanks for joining us at SCSC

Tracie xx

Josephine said...

Oh, that's gorgeous. It's deceptively simple and very classy. I love it!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

cheryl said...

oh wow sweetie this is just stunning the design,just love everything about,it love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Mary said...

It's a very beautiful card, Dora! Great work! xoxo

Gem said...

such an elegant card! I especially like the little string of pearls! Gemma :) Xx

Alex said...

Hi Dora - I just found your blog from Double Click :) Beautiful stuff, you are very talented :)

Tammy said...

This is simply beautiful. Love those paper flowers.
smiles...Tammy

Kelly said...

OMG Dora, this is GORGEOUS! If she dosn't love it, I'll get remarried so you can send it to me...lol!

Kathyk said...

Well I think it's just lovely Doreen.

Kathyk

brenda said...

This is adorable Dora, he colours are so delicate and it has a real air of elegance.

I have some wedding cards to do, not my favourtite theme, so might draw some inspiration from here if you don't mind.

B x

craftyb said...

oh so pretty...such an elegant card...love the pearl linked around the flowers! bx

Sande said...

Oh, how beautiful this card is ! So lovely!

Hugs, Sande

Fany said...

Wow! Very nice card for wedding,
I like the surounding of your art it seem like a silver chain, give a very nice effect.
Bravo!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! The detail work is amazing!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, elegant card Dora.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Dora this is stunning so beautifully designed very classy and elegant I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...