Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Some photos and my candy winner

No card for me today, a bit busy before we leave on Friday but also got a bit mess in my kitchen... have men working on it as have to replace some of the cupboards unfortunately. As you can see the kitchen is dismantled most of it and got things lying around everywhere ... aarrgh...!


So instead I thought I would share some photos of what the postman brought me this week :))))

These are two birthday candies I won last month

a lovely Popcorn the Bear stamp from Heidi


and some gorgeous ribbon and a very beautiful card from Michele


but that's not all... I won this as well... woo hooo !!! AcquaPromarkers.. from Jak's Candy..



Couldn't believe it when I saw my name there! So exciting, I've always wanted to try my hands at watercolouring before ...

And now a totally different photo. This is were we like to go swimming on Sundays .. no no, those boats aren't ours.. wishful thinking !!!



And what about picking the winner for my candy now... I think I've bored you long enough he he :)

Thank you so much for participating in my candy, so nice to have so many joining in and so many new followers too. Thank you too for following me, hope to see you around. I still haven't had time to visit you all, but will do this for sure.

So let's see now who Mr Random has picked up this time ...

and the winner is ...

...

..

Number 28

....

... and that is Fleur!! Woo hooo ... Congrats on your win, hope you will enjoy your prize. Please leave me a comment with your contact details... or two if you like, so that I can leave the one with your details unpublished :)



Well that is all for today, got me some cards to do before I go off on vacation on Friday. Sorry not being able to come visiting this time, but will definitely be popping round after I come back xx

Big hugs

xxx

10 comments:

Kathyk said...

Wow, builders in just before you go off on vacation - that's brave. HAVE A FANTABULOUS TIME and take lots of piccies - we all want to see them! (well I do anyway).

Well done Fleur on winning the candy - enjoy it!

Kathyk

Unknown said...

Well done winner x I would like to see pics too!!! Have just gone through this myself so can sympathise x Have a good hols x Leigh x

Fleur said...

Hi Dora, THANK YOU so so much, I'm so excited & happy to have won your fab candy.THANKS!.
Biggest Hugz Fleur xXx

Jodi said...

I hope that you have a great vacation!! Can't wait to see the photos!
Hugs
Jodi =)

cheryl said...

oh gosh,hun builders,before you go away gosh,love the picture of were you go swimming,oh how bliss have a fab holiday hun love hugs cheryl xxxx

JLJ Designs said...

Good luck on your kitchen! You seem to have lots this month.

Congrats Fleur!

Jennifer

Cor* said...

Love the photos! Great swimming hole! Looks lovely! Congrats on all the goodies. I sent something off for you yesterday, probly arrive while your away! Can't wait to see va-ca pics! Have a great time. Congrats to Fleur for winning! I will be having candy again shortly! Stay tuned!

bernietom47 said...

Congatulations on your wins. Yummy!
Good luck with the kitchen. Had mine done last year. What a mess they made but in the end it was so worth it. Love my kitchen now.

Have an wonderful safe vacation.
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

Kelly said...

Doncha hate the mess that builders leave but think how nice it will be when they finish! What great candies you won, can't wait to see what you create with them. Congrats to Fleur...enjoy your prize!

Rosa Forino said...

congratulazioni alla vincitrice un saluto a te

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...