You may remember me saying sometime this week that I won at Digi Doodles Shop Best and that I was also asked to be a Guest Designer for this month... well, here's my first card... woot woot :)) I'm always so excited when this happens he he ..
The theme for this week's challenge 33 is to make a MANLY PROJECT ... not the easiest of themes for me, I can tell you. For my card I used one of the many beautiful scene stamps available at Digi Doodles Shops Best and this time I coloured stamp with my Acquapromarkers and then added some chalk as well. The papers are from the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.
I am entering my card in these challenges..
- 2 Sisters Challengeblog 12 - BIRTHDAYS
- Fresh Brewed Designs 22 - TWO or more PATTERNED PAPERS
- The Sisterhood Of Crafters - BIRTHDAYS
- Craft Your Passion 31 - TWO OF ANYTHING
- Crafty Cardmakers 33 - STITCHING