Hi, sorry I'm so late today with my StampFairy Challenge card today, but just returned home from working overtime til 6.30pm..... boo so long when I usually finish at 2.00pm!! I'm going to be so busy this week at the office and at home as well as when I went for the costume fitting today they gave me the dates that I will be working, and they are a three whole weeks, starting next Saturday! Besides that, I got rehearsals next Wednesday and Thursday as well.... hope all this is going to be worth it to see Brad Pitt!!!
But, onto my card now.......... as you might have guessed we want to see MALE cards this week at StampFairy, so popular at the moment with Father's Day next Sunday. I did a Father's Day Card using this sweet teddy from the Chubby Handyman Set 2.
I coloured him with my promarkers, papers from the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine, card candy, sentiment computer generated and banners with my Die Namics die.
These are the latest new releases at StampFairy.. don't forget to go check them out for the freebie.
I am entering my card in these challenges today.
- Cupcake Craft 146- BOY OH BOY OH BOY
- Pear Tree Designs 53- FATHER'S DAY
- Dream Valley 9 - FATHER'S DAY
- Creative Inspirations 61 - FATHER'S DAY
- Stamptacular Sunday 115 - DADS or GRADS
- Fussy and Fancy - CARD FOR A MAN OR BOY
- Creative Inspirations 115 - CARD FOR DAD / MAN IN YOUR LIFE
- C.R.A.F.T. 106 - FATHER'S DAY
- Delicious Doodles 29- FATHER'S DAY
- Little Claire's 9 - CARDS FOR MEN
Thank you for looking today
... sorry if I will not be so much around now....
.. and my costume... nearly forgot... So I'm going to be an ISREALI WOMAN in the film and the clothes they gave me are just normal ones, they could even have been in my wardrobe! A pretty pink dress with a little cardigan and a large red bag!! I THINK I would have loved to be a zombie instead of wearing normal clothes ha ha : )