Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Get Well Soon

Today it was my youngest son's turn to fly an aircraft. They have both been going for pilot training this Summer and it was his turn today. He was so excited, I am sure he will remember this day forever.. and I hope he will want to continue this training so maybe he will start flying ME one day ha ha .. We're of course at the beach today.. it's still so hot and sunny here in Malta .. love going...

so I'm scheduling this post before I go. It's my turn this week to make my DT Card for this week's challenge at OSAAT. This week our challenge is PUNCH IT!

I used one of my Martha Stewart border punches ..and some embossing today. The image is one of Stitchy's funny images he he love this nurse, so fun. I coloured her with my promarkers and then cut around her and popped her on a die cut.



Our sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen

Thank you for looking .. 

I'll be back with some challenges as we're off... hubby errrm  not pleased with me oooops

xx

..............................................................

ok I'm back.. here are my challenges now

AUD Sentiments 37 - A GET WELL CARD
Alphabet Challenge - Q is for QUICK AND SIMPLE
Totally Papercrafts 84 - QUICK AND SIMPLES
Corrosive Challenge - PUNCHES and/or DIES



24 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow bet he was excited hun,gosh,what an experience as for your card hun that is one super super image just love it,great layout and colors too hugs cherylxx

Hannelie said...

Hi Dora! I love the red and white color combo!
Hope you have a lovely day !

Sandra H said...

This is a great card to cheer up anyone thats not feeling too good it would do the job with me!!:) Sandra H

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with that 'lovely' nurse, Dora.......hope you enjoyed your stay at the beach!
xxx Margreet

Vicky said...

Super creation Dora...looks a bit like me on a bad day at work...lol...!!

have a super afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Kim. said...

What a great card, love that image it would certainly cheer anyone in hospital up.
Kim xXx

Marjo said...

Hi Dora,

How exciting for your son and you too! Hope you are having a great day in the warm sunshine.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, love your card...I would feel better soon too if she was my nurse...lol

xoxo Marjo

Hazel said...

I love this image, she's great. Love your card. Hazel x

Chrissy said...

Hee Hee...great image Dora, would not like to meet her in hospital..hope your son had a great time flying...I'll stay on the ground I think..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Regan said...

Wow, that's very cool about your son! Love this card... That nurse image is a riot! Great use of punches and dies and the embossing is a fabulous touch! Hope you enjoyed your day at the beach! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for "Punched and/or Dies"! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Berry said...

This is great Dora she is such a funny image! Hugs Rebekah xx

Lynne in NI said...

What an exciting day for your son! Fabulous card too, that's such a great image, and I love your embossed BG.

coldwaters2 said...

I am in stitches here Dora but don't send that nurse to me,lol, what a totally fun image I don't think anyone would want to be ill seeing an ogre like her, lol, the design is brilliant.
hugs
Lorraine x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous card. That nurse is enough to scare anyone into getting better, isn't she? :-)
Thanks for joining our CAS challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Nikki Byrne said...

Dora this is fabulous! Love that image. Hugs

NIKKI

Julie said...

With her as a nurse you had better feel better or else. Love it. Thanks for joining us at aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie

Choccy said...

Love it Dora !!! Such a fun image.

Choccy xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Hee hee, glad I am not going into hospital if all the nurses look like that!!
I love your card and I love that embossing behind, looks very technical but it adds so much texture, wouldn't know where to start to get that look.
Hugs Julie x

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card, fun image. When I was in hospital i had a nurse looked just like her. Thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessigs Hilde

sparklingblackrose said...

Awesome Dora :-) Elaine-xxx-

Becky Garrison said...

Oh, that card just makes you laugh! Very funny, and perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Maria Matter said...

too funny! love this Dora!
Thank you for playing with us @ Aud's!
hugs

Linda Palmer said...

Love this nurse image. Great job on a really cool card.
Pretty neat about your son flying. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge.

Country Mouse said...

Oh boy..is she was MY nurse..I'd never get sick! he,he!!! Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments!
audrey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...