Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Christmas Is Coming

Good morning everyone, hope you are having a nice day. It's time for a new challenge at I ♥ Promarkers and this week the theme is CHRISTMAS IS COMING.. so a nice and easy one, just perfect to get another Christmas card done.


For my card this time I decided to use one of my Lili Of The Valley stamps, one which I hadn't yet used !!! Yes, believe it or not, I'm using this gorgeous stamp for the very first time. 

I have of course coloured the image with my promarkers, and then added some glitter on her dress and hat and also some snow with this fun pen that I had bought :) I'm so pleased I got me this, you just pop up the liquid with a heat gun.... lovely. The die-cut Christmas tree is Marianne Creatables and the poinsettias are Spellbinders. Papers, sorry can't remember and sentiment from Crafty Sentiments.

Our sponsor this week is Marianne Creatables with this fabulous prize!!! 

Some challenges now
Fussy and Fancy 74 - ANYTHING GOES
Lili of the Valley - ANYTHING GOES
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long 33 - TRADITIONAL COLOURS
Ladybug Crafts Ink - I NEED A P (the poinsettia)
Cute Card Thursday 239 - GOT GLITTER
Totally Papercrafts 139- CHRISTMAS
Totally Gorjuss 154 - BLING IT ON
ABC Christmas - U for UP TO YOU
Pile It On 43 - HOLIDAY, ANY HOLIDAY

And some fabulous news now as well.
Lucky me last week I was the winner at the challenge Love to Create and I won some digis from Eureka Stamps. woo hoo :) Have to tell you that I already used one of them and will be posting it this week :)

Eurekalovetocreate


Thank you for loooking today
xxx







26 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Cute Christmas card Dora and love the snow, congratulations on your win too xx

Kelly said...

Too cute Dora! Love the poinsettias and the tree die! Your choice of papers are as always awesome!

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous card Dora, love the cute image and fabulous colouring.Great papers and love the CSD sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JLJ Designs said...

Fantastic card, Dora! I love the bright Christmas papers and the stamp is really sweet.


Jen

Hannelie said...

I love this happy Christmas card!
Desert greetings
Hannelie
xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Dora, I love the image and your beautiful colours and embellishments

hugs Sue

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

simply fab doreen!! i love the shiny material on the tree and the flowers...fab colouring and the layers are fantastic :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Super Christmassy! Love those die cuts!

Marie-Louise said...

Really beautiful card.

nicolet said...

A very nice christmascard.
Hugs Nicolet

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Gorgeous card and great embellishments, image used and layout! x

pinky said...

Thats just exquisite Dora, love the traditional colours.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love this LOTV stamp you have coloured it beautifully. Congratulations on you win Ginny ♥

sue w. said...

This is a super christmas card. I love the image and the papers are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Dora how lovely this is, the image is beautiful and so cute, the papers are lush the die cuts look ACE, terrific card
hugs
lorraine x

Faye said...

Whata fabulous Christmas creation. Your red and green is so vibrant. It's lovely. X

Donna Ellis said...

Dora, what a sweet little couple walking in the snow with their puppy! Beautiful coloring and shading with lovely background papers and die cuts! Such a pretty card!

Debs said...

Super cute Christmas card Dora - love the sweet image and fab traditional colours.
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card Dora.
luv
Debby

Gibmiss said...

Hi Dora
Fabulous card .... Love the image .... So cute.....
Hugs sylvie xxxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Dora.
The image is delightful, the tree amazing , and the snow a great touch .
Love the Christmas card .

Heather said...

Gorgeous!!! Love your coloring and the textures you added to the scene. Thanks for playing with cSAYL.

Annette said...

Adorable, I love those die cuts.
Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge.
xx

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful!! Love your coloring and accents!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge!! - *Vicki* - DT member

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Adorable image and love the colours and layout.
Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx

Laila said...

hos cute they are! a proper christmas-couple :)
your colouring is impeccable, and the christmassy feel is definetly there :)

thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy
-Laila

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...