Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

What's Cooking/ Something to Eat

Good morning everyone ...  It's the weekend and I'm pretty sure everyone is happy about this :) I am, more so because soon I'll be going off to my fave shop as they have a 25% discount on their new Winter collection yay. Hope I'll find me something nice.

Anyway, as it's Saturday it's also time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin. The theme for this week is What's Cooking/ Something to Eat.


I didn't know what to do at first and so when last week I won me seven digis from Bugaboo stamps, I immediately thought about this card that I had to do and this is one of the images that I picked. I thought he was so cute and fun. I coloured him with my promarkers, papers are Papermania and border punch is Fiskars. Can't wait to use the others that I picked up.

Our sponsor this week is Whimsy Stamps
and our monthly sponsor is Joanna Sheen with a £10 voucher

Some challenges for my card.
Crafty Cat 156 - A MALE CARD
Stampin' for the Weekend 20 - ANYTHING GOES
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 186 - NO RULES

Thank you for looking
Wishing you a nice weekend
xx


24 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Adorable card great sketch Ginny ♥

brenda said...

A great colour combo Dora and the like the design is well.

Hope you have a good weekend, perhaps some blue and yellow crafting !

B x

Marie-Louise said...

Brilliant card Dora - great male card.

Margreet said...

Hi Dora...hope yo're doing fine?
your card is gorgeous with that cute image...congrats on your win!
Enjoy your weekend!
xxx Margreet

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Dora on your win and this one is fabulous your card is amazing truly love everything about it.......have a lovely weekend x

Unknown said...

just love this card...so cute thank you for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ a fab entry hugs sassyxxxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Dora, such a great image and I love the papers
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue

nicolet said...

This card is fantastic Dora!
Hugs Nicolet

Tracey T said...

This is such a fun card, Dora - love that image! xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous card, I love the image and the layout and those stars are a fantastic finishing touch, love it
Lindsay xx

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Dora, I love that image & the papers are fab :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love your card with the cooking chef. Hmmm, is he making a yummy pot of soup? Hope you got a ton of goodies at your fave shop. How exciting.

Vicky said...

Oooh so gorgeous hun...and such a lovely layout too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card Dora - love the LO and the stars are perfect.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

mixamatoasties said...

Great card Dora. The image is fab!

Susan x

Danni said...

That image made me smile! Very cute card!

Jenny said...

Love this fun image image Dora and that paper suits him perfectly. hugs x

Lilian said...

Great card Dora. Well done on your win.
My blog is not playing so have given it up
hugs
lilian

Mary J said...

Love the papers on this, Dora and the embellishing perfect!

Julie said...

Mmm I could just do with something to eat. Fab Card!!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our anything goes challenge.

Hugs

Julie

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Dora, love the fun image xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Dora, you can almost smell the cooking, great papers and details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rachel said...

Fab card Dora, Love that image!
Wedgie xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Love this card and image, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...