Followers

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

This week I didn't manage to make my DT card ... emm .. ha ha no not really :P .. that is not what happened. I did make a card but I mixed up completely the challenge so of course when I realised what happened it was just too late to make another one. 

Anyway, I thought I would upload a card that I made for Valentine's Day next week.... a very simple and quick one, but I think it came out really nice.



The background DP was in a magazine, and the die is from Simon Says. Then I added the bow and computer generated sentiment to finish it off. 

Entering my card in these challenges today:
Simon Says Challenge - ANYTHING GOES
Digi Designs Challenge - INCLUDE  A HEART/S

Thank you for looking
xx




 

8 comments:

Jacee said...

a lovely design Dora
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dora. I love the pretty heart die....need!! lol!!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Wow Dora your card is just so adorable xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love these hearts! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Dora :o) I have that die & you have given me inspiration for hubby's valentines card :D
Hugs
Tracey
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful clean and simple style card Dora it is very elegant and romantic, superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

cheiron said...

So pretty! Love the tiny bow. Thank you so much for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Dora. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...