Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Father's Day

It will soon be Father's Day, so I thought I would share this card that I made. Usually I find male cards quite a challenge to do, but not this one as I knew that I wanted to do a horse for the main image. .. then well, everything came along easily.


I found the image on the internet, and colored it with my promarkers. The background DP is from a Wild Rose Studio paperpack, and then I cut out some die cuts and used twine to finish it off.

Entering my card in these challenges today
Simon Says Challenge - FATHER'S DAY / FOR A GUY
Crafting With An Attitude 16 - ANYTHING GOES 
Crafty Girls Creations 20 - ANYTHING GOES
Crafty Calendar June - FATHER'S DAY / MALE
Sweet Stampin' - FATHER'S DAY / SPECIAL MAN


Thank you for looking
xxx



9 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Dora. Super colouring.

Wynn said...

Love the layout and fab image with some great colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

Jarka Ef said...

very nice card. I like that papers :) thanks for playing with us at crafting with dragonflies. jarka

Sammy said...

Such a great card. Love the horse! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

mixamatoasties said...

Super card Dora.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin', nice to see you back!

Susan xx

Lizzies said...

Gorgeous card, love your colours and the layout.

Diane Louise J said...

Beautiful card Dora... I love your colouring of the horse, great layout design too. Would be grateful if you could let me know where you found the image on the internet, as a friend of mine wants me to make her daughter a birthday card with a horse on it and this horse is perfect.
Hugs Diane Louise xx

Gayatri said...

Fab masculine card. Love the classic masculine colours on the card too. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :) Gayatri xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card, I love the layout and your colouring is fab. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
Katrina x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...