Followers

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Anything Goes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you are having a lovely weekend doing lots of crafting. Me unfortunately haven't been much in a crafty mood lately. Been very busy and things not really so  good, which of course takes away all the motivation to craft!  We still haven't concluded the house plans and the Italian guests we have at the moment are not very nice :( .. They were smoking in the apartment, even though it's against the rules, which triggered the fire alarm late at night, and I also noticed the electric cooker burned when I went to switch off the alarm. They even had the cheek to insist they weren't smoking, even though I saw a stubbed cigarette in one of my ceramic decorations! :(  They are still there unfortunately, as they leave on Tuesday, so I'm counting the day.

Anyway, got my DT card today for the new challenge at

This time the challenge is an easy
ANYTHING GOES
For my card I am using this gorgeous image, A Gentle Touch, from our sponsor Crafty Sentiments, and I colored it with my promarkers. I added some nice ribbon, two flowers and two heart embellishments, die cuts and punched border and corner as well. Really love how it turned out.


The lucky winner of this challenge will receive three digi images from our sponsor.
 http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/ourshop/cat_396491-Digital-Stamps.html

I am entering my card in these ANYTHING GOES challenges today
Brown Sugar 247 - USE A DIE CUT
Passion for Promarkers 391 - GOING DOTTY
Thank you for looking
xxx


11 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely AWESOME work here. I love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Juls said...

Beautiful card, so many pretty details & love your little coloured bears. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Challenge.. crafty hugs Julia xx

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Dora! Those bears are super cute and I love the way you've used the heart frame coming over the image topper. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers, Lisa x

Aunty Sue said...

Such a cute image Dora and beautifully coloured thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Promarkers good luck in the draw.
AuntySue DT

Julie said...

FAbulous card, Dora! The dotty element suits the image so much and your design and colour scheme is spot on!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck! Juliexx

Shelly said...

Dora your card is so sweet, I love the bear image you've used! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly :-)

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Dora. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. I love your dotty paper and pretty colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Hi Dora. What a frustrating week you've had! I hope each day gets better from now on. Your card is so cute! Those bears are just adorable! I love your design and all those die cuts! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

Sandra H said...

Awww Dora your card and image is so adorable hope all is well sending lots of love x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Dora xx
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

Catie Cuddles said...

Gorgeous card and hope you got rid of the guests promptly.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Happy crafting!
Catherine x (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...