Followers

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Hello, it's Wednesday and today I have an appointment at the hospital because I've been having great pains in my back and shoulder.  I've been going to the physio too but I wasn't having any improvements so I'm going there now hopefully this will help! Wish me luck :)  ... The Italians left yesterday morning, and thankfully everything was fine .. so I was really happy and so relieved :)

Anyway, today it's time for a new challenge at
Crafting By Design
It's still too early for Christmas, but we at are having just that :)
Well, not really lol , but that is the theme for our new challenge that started today

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS


For my card we got to use  an image from our sponsor Drawn By Krista and I chose this sweet penguin. I colored it with my promarkers and cut it up to mount it on some embossed card. More die cuts and of course some fun DP.
Not being in a very crafty mood, I think it turned out quite ok :)
The lucky winner this time will get 3 digi images from our sponsor.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DrawnbyKrista

The challenge will run through May 2nd so lots of time to join in.

I am entering my card in these ANYTHING GOES challenges today:

The Corrosive Challenge April 
A Bit More Time to Craft 42 
A Perfect Time to Craft 04 
Crafty Animals 01

and in these as well:
Tuesday Throwdown 340 - EMBOSSING
Scrap N' Challenge - EMBOSSING
Crafty Catz 367 - ANYTHING + OPTION USE A NUMBER
Winter Wonderland - CUTE CHRISTMAS
Thank you for looking
xxx



11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a wonderful cheerful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

MagsB said...

What a cute penguin, Dora! A fab Christmas card! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Dora adorable image and l love that orange background with the blue so striking xx

Carol S. said...

Very cute penguin and a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you will join us again. Carol S. DT

Pamela said...

Hi Dora, as always your card is beautiful. I hope you are okay and got on well at the hospital
today.
Pleased tp hear that all was okay with the apartment.

So looking forward to seeing you soon, counting the days now

Love Pam xxx 😎

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh I love your gorgeous penguin he is just so beautiful and nicely coloured too. I love the design it looks great. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/



Desire Fourie said...

Doreen this is beautifully designed.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous card and image thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz and also Craft this week. Good luck in the draws

Doudou said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Scrap N Dipity challenge blog.
Alexandra Dt

sweet art designs said...

Very well gone card. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Kim said...

This is so fun and adorable. Beautiful embossing and faux stitching details. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...