Followers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Marriage

Hello, thanks for stopping by today.

My card for today is a card which I made for a colleague of mine who is getting married. She wanted me to do her a card to give to her husband-to-be. I had never done a card like this before, so I absolutely had no idea of what to do....

After much thought I finally came up with this.... Hope she likes it :)


And for some more fun.... these are the challenges I am entering it into !!!
1 - Allsorts Challenge No 43 use the colours PINK BLACK WHITE
2 - Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - this week's theme is WEDDINGS.
3 - Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge No 74 - theme is ANYTHING GOES
4 - Cute Card Thursday - theme this week is CELEBRATIONS.

Thanks for your time xxx

The papers are from the Papermania new Capsule Collection, the bride I cut it out myself and I also used my NEW Martha Stewart punch!!! Yes... NEW, got it yesterday and it's also MY FIRST ONE ... Woo Hoo! I'm so happy I got it, and it won't be my last !

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful Dora,such an elegant card and the bride silhouette is gorgeous!!!
Hugs xx

scrappyjacky said...

I'm sure she'll love it....and those Martha Stewart punches are just great.

Kelly said...

OMG Dora, she is going to love this card. It is fabulous, so very elegant!

Ginny said...

Im sure they'll love it, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

andrea said...

gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Victoria said...

A wonderful card, Thank you so much for joining us on Secret Crafter this week, good luck at winning one of Wendy's new stamps they are gorgeous aren't they?

Victoria DT Member of Secret Crafter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...