Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shaped Card

At I ♥ ProMarkers, Polka Doodles and Fab 'n' Funky the challenge is to create a Shaped Card. For once I thought I would combine a challenge, although I don't like to do this, but I'm so happy with this card, and enjoyed doing it so much, that well I thought I would this time!

So here it is :)

The background papers were from issue 63 of my fave magazine Quick Cards made easy, which you can also download for free from here, the image, I got it from here and I coloured it with my Promarkers... now which ones did I use ?... I can never remember this... I just start colouring forgetting everthing :) and the nice pearls were a gift from my friend Kelly.

Hope you like it and thanks for loooooking xx Hugs xx



17 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooooh, I just love shaped cards and yours is so CUTE! I love how you embellished it with the flowers and butterflies!

Karen said...

Very nice, I love this shape and those butterflies are great. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Julie said...

A great shape, gorgeous card. I love those butterflies and image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Julie x

LISA said...

Hello Dora, this is sp pretty, love the cute owl!
Thanks for joining us again this week at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Hugs Lisa xxx

my5bratz said...

too cute, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

katesacraftybugger said...

what a fantastic card that owl is so cute .Thanks for playing along at polkadoodles

jillyscreations said...

Very cute card I love those butterflies thank you for taking part at fab n funky

Claire said...

Dor, you must have golden hands to do such professional work. I can't say I like these cards, but must say that I fell in love with them. The butterflies and flowers of the pink card are so cute. Keep it up xxxx

Melissa Jenkins said...

So cute! I love all of the embellishments. :-)

Kerry said...

Super cute and I love all the details. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Kim Sonksen said...

Amazing - I love everything about this card.

Nettie said...

I love the shape of your card. Beautiful butterflys too.x

Kris L said...

Great "stop sign" shape. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles this week.

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along in our shaped card challenge at Polkadoodles this week!Lovely card! Cheers Claire x

WeirdCat said...

Love those butterflies, very elegant and the owl is cute,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Fliss said...

Really lovely card Dora and so cute.
Thanks for joining the Polka Doodles shaped card challenge and hope to see you again.
x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Awww...that is sooo cute!! Great choice of shape :)
Thanks for joining the Fab'n'Funky challenge this week x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...