Followers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Preggie Mommy again

Yes, I've used Preggie Mommy again :) I just really like her, the problem now is.. to whom am I going to give these cards !!! ? Anyway, I don't care, I'm just enjoying myself making all these cards and entering them in all these fab challenges!

So, this week I came across the Saturday Spotlight, where the challenge was to make a CAS card... meaning CLEAN AND SIMPLE card. Here the winner gets $10.00 shopping spree at Whimsie Doodles Stamps!... Did you see their newly released stamps???

Then I came across another challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges where we had to use just one colour; I used lilac. Wow, here the winner wins three of Heather’s Coffee Break digi images, I'd just love that... I got Preggie Mommy from there ....

And again, I came across Vee's Sketch Pad where I just loved the sketch, and wow again here... there's RUFFLES for the winner!!! And who's Ruffles... he's a little cute doggie clear stamp... co cute!

Oh no more of this .... here's the sketch from Vee's Sketch Pad....



And my card...



The background papers are from The Cutting Café’ Plum Polka Dots Set, which I lightened a little and I coloured Preggie Mommy with promarkers. As for the swirls I dug out my quilling tool and papers… luckily I remembered those as I really didn’t have any swirls!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dora!! :) WOW!! This is just precious!! LOVE the curls and those colors are sooo yummy!! Thanks so much for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

Vee said...

Hi Dora, what a fab card!!! definately worth the wait. I love your swirls great idea to use quilling, I must remember that.Thanks for joining in at Vee's sketch Pad
xx Vee

Mary said...

Hello Doreen, lovely card...very challenging making something in one colour and getting such a nice result!

Saskia said...

This card is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge!!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Kelly said...

What a sweet card for an expectant mother. Love what you did with the swirls!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh I hate that I missed this, but am so happy you shared it with me!!!

I LOVE purple and the quilled paper is Gorgeous!!! I love quilling, I really need to try that again. Making flowers and leaves and hearts is time consuming, but at times is very relaxing (and at times very frustrating!!! lol)

I am so glad you have enjoyed creating with her.

Have a blessed week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...