Followers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fave Five Creations from 2013

It was back to work for me yesterday after two whole weeks off and I can tell you it was the bluest Monday ever for me :(  It was raining, load of morning traffic, I couldn't find a parking when I arrived and of course loads and loads of work!!! Was not a happy lady at all!! Anyway, after the fave five Christmas cards, today I just had to share my Fave Five Creations from 2013 and play with Debby  :) .. These ones were so much more difficult to choose and I was constantly adding and removing cards, remembering cards I had totally forgot about! I have of course ended up with more than five cards... ooops nine!!! 











Crafty Sentiments


Hope you like them too as much as I did.
Thanks for looking
xx














7 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Dora - love them all.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Wow they are all stunning l can see why it was hard to pick 5 all are indeed beautiful xx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous selection of cheerful cards Dora. I love the images and wonderful colours.
hugs Sue xx

rachel said...

great selection of cards Dora - I especially love the CAS one - lovely xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great set of 2013 Cards! Carri~Abusybee

Mary J said...

I love the variety of styles here, Dora - all gorgeous too!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful selections of cards Dora, they're all fabulous.
Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five of 2013.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...