Followers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Triplets

Once in a while I find some extra time for blogging and today is one of them! Actually what happened is  yesterday, feeling so tired with all the training, I plopped on bed at about 7.30p.m. and in half an hour I was already asleep, sleeping till this morning and waking up just a bit earlier than usual! .. and that is how I found the extra time! 

So after replying to some emails and did a few commenting, I thought I would share this baby card I made but hadn't found the time to upload till now!

Sorry about the disastrous image, I hadn't realised how it was until now that I am uploading it. 

The teddy image that I used is from Hooked On Crafts and I just stamped it three times as I couldn't find an image to use for a triplets card!! Not very common ha ha :) 

Entering my card in these challenges today
The Corrosive Challenge 190 - NEW BEGINNINGS
Hobbycutz 31 - SOMETHING NEW
Redy-Teddy-Go January - NEW BEGINNINGS
Crafty Calendar January -  LET'S CELEBRATE

Thank you for looking
xxx
 

13 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwwwwwww how sweet love the little line up of sweet teddies absolutely gorgeous
Hugs Kate xxx

Margreet said...

Brilliant idea to use the same image 3x for this occasion...lovely card...enjoy your weekend!
xxx Margreet

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, You must of needed the sleep having got of so quickly.....Your card is just sooo gorjess as always and the images are perfect xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Dora, such sweet images and I love the layout.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dora. The little bears are so sweet, perfect for triplets.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

mixamatoasties said...

Sweet card Dora. And one that won't be asked for very much - triplets!!! Goodness me.

Thanks for sharing at Hobbycutz this week.

Susan

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Dora, I like the sweet bear images and the bows.
Kevin xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

That's a great idea to stamp the cute bear image three times. Your card is sweet as always. OMGosh, how exciting for the happy couple to have triplets. Triple the joy. Glad you got your much-needed rest too. Have a great week!

Debs said...

Such a cute card Dora - sweet adorable trio :o)
Thank you so much for your very kind words on my blog recently - they really mean a lot :o)
Hope you've had a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Jules said...

Hi Dora

Triplets!!!

Gosh I am worn out just contemplating coping with three babies all at the same time!!

But three times as much fun!

Loving the finished look of your card and the different coloured ribbons.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Mary J said...

Aww, your little row of teddies is so adorable Dora!

Samantha said...

very cute little teddies! Thanks so much for sharing over at A little bit crafty!

Sam
DT

Kim. said...

Aw this is an adorable card, love how you used the image. I have to agree about the triplet image, I have a cousin with triplets and can never find an image suitable. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Kim xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...