Followers

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Frame It!

A day late with my DT Card this week.. with all the family and friends dinners and parties, and festive preparations to do, I just got caught up and didn't manage to do it in time. Besides that, having hubby at home on holidays doesn't help at all to have some crafting time for myself! I just have two more parties left now, one tomorrow evening and another at our place on Saturday evening, with twelve friends coming over, and that's it! It's back to work on Monday and back to routine to hopefully get back to crafting and some exercise as well! 

Anyway,  here is my card for today.
The theme for this week at 
is
FRAME IT

As you can see, my card is a very simple one. I just used one die which I have just purchased from Simon Says, Hearts Parade, three hearts from the same die, one DP and a sentiment from a stamp set, also from Simon Says and a die for the sentiment.
Tthe gorgeoous image, which I colored with my promarkers, is from our sponsor for this week, Sherry Baldy, and three winners will this week each win five digi images.

I am entering my card in these challenges.
Passion For Promarkers 228 - INCLUDE A SENTIMENT
Simon Says Challenge - SOMETHING NEW (new die)
ABC Challenge - C is for COLORFUL
Pile It On 48 - P is for .. (PINK)

Thank you for looking
xx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Sounds like you will need another holiday Dora after all your parties....lol Oh your card and image is simply gorgeous and that new die is a stunner so so beautiful enjoy your parties and all the very best for 2014 xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with fab coloring, Dora...enjoy your parties!
xxx Margreet

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Dora, adorable image coloured beautifully and I love all the hearts.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dora :-) the image is adorable and I love how you used the new Hearts Parade die, I have it and haven't used it yet ! :-)

Happy New Year and thanks for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

rachel said...

wow Dora - you really are a party queen aren't you! I don't know how you do it! Your card is beautiful - love it to bits xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Dora, I like the image the design and the hearts.Happy New Year
Kevin xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

So adorable - love the great colors on this pretty card!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Nikki said...

Lovely card Dora. I really like that Heart Die you have used. Love your image too. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...