Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Summertime

A day late this week with my DT card for the new challenge that started yesterday at the 

So sorry, and so bad of me too .. but there was the Fashion Week here in Malta so practically I was nearly out all week and of course it hadn't occurred to me to do the card the week before! Yes, me always leaving everything till the last minute.

Anyway, on to my card and this week I am using this gorgeous image Aurora Spring Butterfly kindly supplied to us by one of our sponsors for this week East Wind.
 
I decided to use the colors blue for the Summer blue skies and the yellow and glitter for the Summer Sun and lucky me I found the perfect paper for what I had in mind. I have of course colored it with my promarkers.


Added some pearls and beautiful flowers and of course some die cuts and a little yellow bow and a sentiment to finish it off. Loved how it turned out.
The prize from our sponsor The East Wind is 3 digital images.

 Our second sponsor for this week is Sparkle 'N Sprinkle and the lucky winner will get $15 worth of digital images.
 

I am entering my card in these challenges this time:
Little Red Wagon 342 - BLOOMING FUN 
Crafty Girls Creations 19 - ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for looking
xxx


 


5 comments:

Pamela said...

That is gorgeous Dora, I love the sunny colours and the image is beautiful.

Pam xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora well a day late and it's still a gorgeous card l just adore the colours and the image so beautiful hope you enjoy your day x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautifully coloured image fabulous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Donna said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Dora! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Dora

You've made such a pretty card for our Challenge - thanks !!

Hugs
Diane Louise
Team Leader at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...