Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Shaker Card

Since Summer started, I just haven't been able to keep up with my normal routine of card-making!!! Don't know if this is just me. It's either going out, BBQs, beach and lots of other stuff... besides work and housework aaarrgghhh!!! Hate hate hate this!!

Well, today I've done a card and did something different too, and done a shaker card. I decided on these after I saw some challenges around for holes, acetate and stamping instead of designer paper. Hope you like it.



The stamp is Roshell With Brolley which I won from a Challenge at the Crafty Pad Challenge Blog about two weeks ago. Isn't she a cutie? I stamped her two times, coloured her with my promarkers and popped up Roshell and the umbrella as well. The grass, I cut that, the sentiment I wrote that after writing it with my pencil first and the acetate... that is recycled. I don't remember what I bought but I just kept that little piece of acetate from the packaging. I love recycling and am always looking at what I could keep from packaging and anything that comes to my hand :)



Here are my challenge for today:

1 - The Crafty Pad Challenge No 79 - COLOURS YELLOW AND ORANGE + HOLES
2 - Sentimental Sundays Challenge No 11 - I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW
3 - Cupcake Craft Challenge No 99 - ACETATE
4 - Polka Doodles Challenge No 28 - STAMP AWAY... for the stamping on my background
5 - Totally Gorjuss Challenge No 39 - THINKING OF YOU
6 - Stamp Scrap and Doodle Challenge - ANIMALS

Thanks for looking today.
Hugs
xxx

28 comments:

Kathyk said...

A very cute and fun card Dora - good luck with entering it for those challenges

Kathyk

scrappyjacky said...

A gorgeous card,Dora.

Carol said...

Awww Dora this is so adorable. Really a beautiful card Luv the shaker idea, looks great! Lotsa luv xxxx

JLJ Designs said...

Dora - Cute card! Total kudos to you for recycling. that never even occurred to me to keep the packages.

Jennifer

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love your clear element. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Annette said...

Oh Dora! I love, love this card! This is right up my alley - gotta love the double shaker & the flowers. You go gurl! Beautiful!

Debbie said...

Hi Dora, aww this is just such a fantastic card my dear. What a lovely idea to add the shakers like you have. Roshell looks fabby too. :)
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)

Debbie Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Anonymous said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Thank you for joining us this week for Sentimental Sundays. I hope you'll join us again tomorrow!

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Dora, well I just love this to bits, the shaker element is fab, Roshell looks gorgeous and I love the sentiment. Fab card hun. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Love the shaker windows!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Sentimental Sundays.

Brenda Brown said...

Super little card Dora with clever little shakers (I've never tried them). Life sounds good with going out and the beach etc - so enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Luv B xxx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Dora, love the duck - so cute
Hugz Fleur xXx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love your shaker card! I really need to practice making mine! It is so perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Love this super cute card.. shaker... awesome. :D

Donna said...

Fabulous card and brilliant use of acetate for this weeks challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week :) Donna x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card and what a cute image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Tracy said...

Very cute, Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Spyder said...

Love anything shaker!!! Great card

(Lyn))

Nettie said...

Such a cute and detailed card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.x

Kelly said...

Awww...now this is just too stinkin cute! The duck is priceless!

brenda said...

Hi Dora

Totally gorgeous and such fun, I love it.

Thank you for joing us at Polkadoodles this week and good luck.

B x

Fuzzy Slippers said...

What a great shaker card! Thanks for playing with us at SSDS this week. :)

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week with your lovely project in our stamp away challenge! Very creative card Dora! Cheers Claire x

Tip Top said...

Lovely card and great recycling too! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

BondGirl said...

aww such a cute little duck and i love the shaker element.
thanks for joining in the polkadoodle challenge

Fliss said...

A really lovely card Dora. That duck is so cute and the shaker idea is great.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Polka Doodles this week.
x

Jenny said...

Such a cute card & clever recycling! Thanks for sharing your stamped project with us at Polka Doodles this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...