Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Goodies in the Mail

This is what my postman delivered this weekend and which is why I've been a little away .....

So, there were the all so sweet sweet stuff that I won from Jacque last month and it was just perfect for me as there were some lovely gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, flowers :) yummy yummy truffles and also a lovely mini magnolia stamp. Thank you Jacque :))  Just a shout out that she regularly has sweet stuff on her blog so you might want to pop on over and check it out!!




And then there were the two clear stamps that I won from the December Gem of A Challenge and the two Spellbinders Nestablities that I bought from the shop as well... forgot to take the picture of another goody I bought... a pearl spray!

Something else that I received some time ago is this lovely 12x12in paper pad. A long time ago I had saw on someone's blog that you could sign up for the Colorbok Club and they would send you a free paper pack. I so signed up, thinking it was some spam, but hey it wasn't. It's really nice and there are sticker sheets, glitter ones and punch out ones as well. Definitely worth checking out.


All these goodies is reminding me that my first year blogaversary is coming up and I still haven't thought up of anything!!! Seems flowers are really popular  mmmmm... I'll think up of something real soon so keep a lookout :)  but now I'll be back with a card I made using my lovely new baby Cutie stamp :)

Hugs
xxx

13 comments:

Margreet said...

wow Dora...you're a lucky girl...enjoy all those fantastic goodies!
xxx Margreet

Kathyk said...

What an absolutely fab stash haul Dora - no wonder we can't see you . . . you've disappeared beneath it all!!!

ENJOY IT!

Kathyk

Larisa said...

oh, so nice goodies))) Create with them and show us what you do))) It is always nice to see your new projecrs Dora)))

Tammy said...

Wonderful goodies...have fun playing with those cute Magnolias and the rest of the goodies.
smiles...Tammy

Vicky said...

Such gorgeous goodies hun and enjoy playing :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

chrissy xx said...

Oh! How lovely. Everything looks yummy. Will be back to see what you make.
Have Fun.
Chrissyxx

darling Ho said...

Special design. :) Thanks for joining us at FTC, hope to see you again.:)
~hugs~darling Ho~

Unknown said...

Looks like your day has been a good one! x Leigh x

Cor* said...

did u need my address again so you can send it ALL on to me! LOL You are one lucky girly!

Tanya said...

Look at you! Happy mail day, congrats!

bcriminger said...

I got tat paper pack too! LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Lucky girl!!!! JO x

Kelly said...

WOW what an awesome win! Enjoy your goodies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...